picked up some rare finds today

Odenat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I'm back home from florida this week and decided to stop at some local game stores. picked up RE:2 (GC) new for 20, Skygunner 10 used complete, MGS substance ps2 new 15. I just had to tell some people that understood what this means since my GF looked at me like I was retarded when i told her what i found. I also found Inuyasha for ps1 but didn't pick it up but i've heard it goes for alot on EBay saw it for 20 sealed if thats a good find some info would be nice

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't call any of those games rare at all.[/quote]

I agree.

Definitely not rare (except maybe Inuyasha, which I've never even heard of before, so it must be really rare), but good finds nontheless.

One of my friends has been having a tough time finding a copy of Resident Evil 2 for GC, and I haven't seen it anywhere since he told me to keep an eye out for it a couple weeks ago. Hmm...

I saw several (more than 10) copies of MGS during the CC $5 sale. I saw several copies at Toys R Us last week for $10. Definitely not anywhere near rare. I also saw Inuyasha somewhere recently. I think it was Toys R Us also.

[quote name='ragtop70']I saw several (more than 10) copies of MGS during the CC $5 sale. I saw several copies at Toys R Us last week for $10. Definitely not anywhere near rare. I also saw Inuyasha somewhere recently. I think it was Toys R Us also.[/quote]

I always see Inu Yasha at Target.

[quote name='rebenns'](except maybe Inuyasha, which I've never even heard of before, so it must be really rare)[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='rebenns']Definitely not rare (except maybe Inuyasha, which I've never even heard of before, so it must be really rare), but good finds nontheless.[/quote]

i have inuyasha, its not rare

none of those are rare at all IMO. i have that Inuyasha game and have seen tons of them at a local target of mine for $15 new/sealed.

While RE2 isn't neccesarly rare, it is near impossible to pick one up for $20 or less. It goes anywhere from $30 to $75 :shock: :shock:

never4ever id just like to say that the family guy scene in your sig is the best moment ever.

Judge: I sentence you to 20 years in jail
Lois: Oh No
Meg: Oh No
Chris: Oh No

Kool Aid guy busts through the wall

OH YEAH!

[quote name='murcielago77']never4ever id just like to say that the family guy scene in your sig is the best moment ever.

Judge: I sentence you to 20 years in jail
Lois: Oh No
Meg: Oh No
Chris: Oh No

Kool Aid guy busts through the wall

OH YEAH![/quote]
Wow guy youve seen it too many times

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't call any of those games rare at all.[/quote]

T R U E

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='Strider Turbulence']Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't call any of those games rare at all.[/quote]

I agree.[/quote]

Yaeh I agree as well. Inuyasha: Feudal Fairy Tale is pretty easy to find as the made a ton of those, and I think they sold quite well, about 200000-350000 are the estimates I have heard of. RE2 and RE3 for GCN tend to be hard to find new, but it isn't rare. If you try used, then there are a lot of them running out there. My friends own all 5 NGC REs out there and soon will be adding RE4 to his collection.

bread's done
Back