Picking up a PSP GO on Friday the 14th need advice

200STM

CAGiversary!
Hey CAGs this friday I am going to meet up with someone from a craigslist add for a psp go hes selling it at 100$ to me. He tells me that the console is very great condition (minus the box and manuals comes with usb cable). I am going to meet this person at a local busy mall with a friend to play it safe. I made this thread to ask for advice when I check out the console should I take note of anything (I know to check screen buttons and such) like how it should feel and how it slides open and such anything else to check on this psp go. I checked the macys for the electronic booth deal of a new go for 100 but it was sold out I am interested in a go and I am going with this add. thanks for any advice in advance CAGs.

I was going to say if you trade credit, gamestop has it for the same used price. Least that's what I heard. I guess if the PSPgo has games already loaded on it to go with the seller. You've got the basic advice already that I could give you.

I'd like to know your experience after this just so I can replicate what you did. I'm looking for a cheap PSPgo, not really though.

I'll let you know in 5 days haha thats when I have my day off. I am interested in a PSP GO because to me at 100$ its quite a good portable handheld and a great way to enjoy many ps1 classics and quick and play games like the psp minis I've seen on the store. I already have free games for it (Killzone Liberation, Patapon2,modnation and more). I never owned a PSP before so I don't have UMDs, I also think these might be uncommon in the future like gameboy advance micros (I have one). Thanks anotherpoorgamer

@bfg9k I did already there was no GO in the MACYs at the local mall (where I'm going to check out the psp)

Out of curiosity why buy a Go now when the Vita is so close to coming out? I'd really suggest waiting and paying extra for the Vita and get everything the PSP Go has + more

It turns out it was a female and she showed up telling me that the offer was cancelled and tried to convince me to buy a DS lite so no GO but I did pick up a different handheld.

No didn't buy it. The chick wasnt hot i meant that i went with a different handheld (bought 3ds)

bread's done
Back