Pikmin 2 for Wii (Releasing June 10th) for $19.99

[quote name='SaraAB']Try Toys R Us, Best Buy, and Target. Also Gamestop, but they might not have any left. TRU, Best Buy and Target should be your top choices. Kmart can't be trusted to put games out as soon as they release and Walmart is hit or miss on if they will even have it in store or not. My experience with Target is that they usually have a whole row of your desired game on release.[/QUOTE]

Not only that, but TRU has a buy 2 $19.99 games for $30 this week.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Not only that, but TRU has a buy 2 $19.99 games for $30 this week.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up.

Been debating over this. I'd rather have the Gamecube version, but I really want to play this game and don't have $50+ to drop on a Gamecube version.

I can't find this game anywhere around me, not one Gamestop in my whole area has it, and we have many stores. If Nintendo wants to re-release games they should at least make sure stores have sufficient stock, not just stock for those who pre-order.

I just played through Pikmin for the first time this week (it was the Wii port). Last night it kept me up until nearly three in the morning, which was also when I beat it. Definitely going to get the sequel now.

[quote name='SaraAB']I can't find this game anywhere around me, not one Gamestop in my whole area has it, and we have many stores. If Nintendo wants to re-release games they should at least make sure stores have sufficient stock, not just stock for those who pre-order.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't even pre-orderable at Gamestop. I tried. The best thing I can say is order online or do a search Gamestop option and see if there's anyone close. Maybe they got restocked.

[quote name='SaraAB']I can't find this game anywhere around me, not one Gamestop in my whole area has it, and we have many stores. If Nintendo wants to re-release games they should at least make sure stores have sufficient stock, not just stock for those who pre-order.[/QUOTE]

There was one at a TRU over the weekend, which surprised me because of the sale last week. I didn't see a copy at Best Buy when I was last there last week.

Uh, Amazon has it.

bread's done
Back