Pikmin

Plac1d

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Can any one enlighten me to some kick ass deals for used or new copies of the original Pikmin and its sequel?

-Thanks

i know you'll want to get it for as cheap as possible, but any deal is a great deal for this game...i paid $20 for my copy, but i would've happily paid $50 for it without any regrets...but thats just me

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i know you'll want to get it for as cheap as possible, but any deal is a great deal for this game...i paid $20 for my copy, but i would've happily paid $50 for it without any regrets...but thats just me[/QUOTE]
I paid $5 for it at the CC sale but I still haven't even opened it yet.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']and that is exactly why you're going to hell :lol:[/QUOTE]
I'm already here ;)

[quote name='6669']I paid $5 for it at the CC sale but I still haven't even opened it yet.[/QUOTE]

You must open it and play it . . . TODAY! To me, one of the best games of this generation.

I paid $40 for it at launch (somehow, I remember getting $10 off) and it got me through the early lack-of-software drought. This is a beautiful (esp. now I see it in Pro Scan on my HDTV) and inspired game. Combines some of the better aspects of strategy games but is a quicker flowing action title.

The sequel is also quite good but, of course, lacks the originality of the first.

If you can't find it new . . . EBGames is a good bet:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/212487.asp
$14.99 but use SAVER code for free shipping, CAG15 code for 15% off
Makes it $12.74 shipped . . . if you have an Edge its down to $11.24

They have 6 instock and should "Include instructions and original packaging" plus you can return/exchange it instore if it comes scratched.

[quote name='schultzed']You must open it and play it . . . TODAY! To me, one of the best games of this generation.[/QUOTE]
Too much drama and too little time :(

[quote name='Plac1d']Was the first Pikmin discontinued? Most places don't even carry sealed copies in their inventory.[/QUOTE]
Its a Player's Choice title now. Try online.

You might be able to find Pikmin 2 from someone for 20 bucks shipped if they live near a newer target where they had it on sale. Ive been looking for part 1, will probably grab it in a trade or on ebgames.com

[quote name='6669']Too much drama and too little time :([/QUOTE]

Alas, I know what you mean . . . but this game can take you away from the drama and brighten your day. Its a Miyamoto original.

bread's done
Back