Pillsbury Instant Win Cash Game

i just won for a third time in a row! I really hope its all counting as individual and not just reiterating the same message. btw you can win up to 5 times checked in the official rules

So ummmmm may want to be noted if it says you win one of these there's still more to it. Make sure to check your email. Apparantly you have to click a verification email and provide your address or they will claim it ineligible. guess I'm missing out on that first $10 I won. :(

So ummmmm may want to be noted if it says you win one of these there's still more to it. Make sure to check your email. Apparantly you have to click a verification email and provide your address or they will claim it ineligible. guess I'm missing out on that first $10 I won. :(
Didn't you used to make those celebrity CAWS on the Smackdown games? lol

won for the 4th time on my last try. anyone know of another code?

Last edited by a moderator:
2 wins 8 losses...well more like 9 losses since I didn't validate the first win. Yah another code would be nice. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Just won $10!

How long is it taking for you to get emails from them? I'm assuming there is something I have to verify and give my address, right?

Just won $10!

How long is it taking for you to get emails from them? I'm assuming there is something I have to verify and give my address, right?
Fine took maybe 30 minutes but it was in my spam folder for my first win I believe ... and yes once you click on the link in the email you have to fill out some simple info. Just remember to put your real name since you get a check for the 10 bucks (unlike most contest I use a fake name lol)

Fine took maybe 30 minutes but it was in my spam folder for my first win I believe ... and yes once you click on the link in the email you have to fill out some simple info. Just remember to put your real name since you get a check for the 10 bucks (unlike most contest I use a fake name lol)
Yep, I just got the email. Just had to fill out my name and address and it was confirmed. Said I should get a check within 4-6 weeks.

Hey, it's something. I'm happy.

My love got her 2nd check in the mail Saturday. She only has two more to get and she is all caught up.

I am waiting on one more check to be all done.

Guess this is all about patience now?

Cheers

bread's done
Back