Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (PSP) - $10.99 @ Amazon.com

meh, more importantly, will we see Amazon start offering digital downloads via the PSN? I'm returning my copy of MS:AE today (b/c none of you CAGer's wanted it!) DD is really going to become the backbone of the PSP, and I don't understand all you pspGO naysayers, b/c you can still grab a game off the PSN and it will play on all models of the PSP and save you some money too...

Thanks OP, I actually picked it up cos I love the 360 version so much.

$9.89 after ECA.

[quote name='token2k6']meh, more importantly, will we see Amazon start offering digital downloads via the PSN? I'm returning my copy of MS:AE today (b/c none of you CAGer's wanted it!) DD is really going to become the backbone of the PSP, and I don't understand all you pspGO naysayers, b/c you can still grab a game off the PSN and it will play on all models of the PSP and save you some money too...[/QUOTE]

No, more importantly PSP Go is an over-priced waste of time, and if you can't stay on topic please STFU, thanks :roll:

[quote name='benjamouth']Thanks OP, I actually picked it up cos I love the 360 version so much.

$9.89 after ECA.

[/QUOTE]

So is the PSP version a close approximation? I'm kinda more interested in that one since it seems like the perfect portable experience and the price is right.

If the 360 version was a much better experience though I may wait for the price drop and get it instead.

[quote name='benjamouth']Thanks OP, I actually picked it up cos I love the 360 version so much.

$9.89 after ECA.

No, more importantly PSP Go is an over-priced waste of time, and if you can't stay on topic please STFU, thanks :roll:[/QUOTE]

I've got a better idea: How about you shut the fuck up being as you obviously don't have one and have no idea what the fuck you are talking about? Overpriced? Yes. Waste of time? Uh, no. As for the Pinball Hall of Fames: I bought the Gottleib (or however the hell you spell it) one for the go and it plays far better than I expected. I already have the Williams one on UMD, but have never gotten around to it. As for the other guy: Um, Amazon started selling PSN codes at about 2am this morning. And the PSN rarely saves money, unless you do gamesharing, which I find highly unethical and, well, just not smart, unless you know the other people VERY well.

[quote name='Fatbot3']So is the PSP version a close approximation? I'm kinda more interested in that one since it seems like the perfect portable experience and the price is right.

If the 360 version was a much better experience though I may wait for the price drop and get it instead.[/QUOTE]

Well I've not played the PSP version yet but from what I hear it plays as well as the 360 version but doesn't look as good and has a few less tables.

If you're only going to get 1 version I'd get the 360 version, it's awesome and one of the tables it has that the PSP doesn't is Medieval Madness, which is probably my favorite table.

I'll have to give this a try. I used to love playing that Space Cadet pinball for Windows way back when. Haven't really played anything like it since.

I've never played the PSP version, but the 360 (and PS3) version has Medieval Madness, No Good Gofers and Tales of the Arabian Nights, which are all much newer machines then any of the other games. Which doesn't necessarily mean you will like them more (I certainly like the older games too), but they are a pretty different experience from the older games, and some will like them more. MM is a really fantastic game (and one you most likely can't afford to own in real-machine form - it goes for outrageous prices. I sure can't even imagine buying one), and NGG and TotAN are nothing to scoff at either. I'd really miss them if I got the PSP version (and had a PSP.) Then again, the PSP version is portable. So there you go.

awesome game, and if you have little hands, you can change the psp version to a long screen view a la a real table. i have purchased this game on the wii, psp and 360 and i'm still playing the hell out of it.

[quote name='benjamouth']Well I've not played the PSP version yet but from what I hear it plays as well as the 360 version but doesn't look as good and has a few less tables.

If you're only going to get 1 version I'd get the 360 version, it's awesome and one of the tables it has that the PSP doesn't is Medieval Madness, which is probably my favorite table.[/QUOTE]
Yea I agree with you, I heard the same as well, both PSP and 360 are comparable.

bread's done
Back