Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='baoweezie']are those the official nintendo wii remotes or are they third party remotes?[/QUOTE]

They are official Nintendo Wii Remotes.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Tempting...I wish they came with at least a strap. I would hate to lose one to the television:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

You can buy a strap from the Nintendo store for $1, shipping will be 2 bucks but for around $20 you will have yourself a new Wiimote with a strap. You can also buy the rubber sleeve as well.

[quote name='havuk']I'd like to buy one of the wii controllers but they are showing up around $5 more than adverstised...[/QUOTE]

Well in that case, you better keep holding out for a cheaper price. I'm sure one will come up eventually, right?

I mean, heck - I would have loved to skip out on paying the extra $5 for shipping, but even with it, it's at least 10 dollars cheaper than I have found anywhere else.

Well if I had known I could get a strap that cheap I woulda bit on another one to accompany my new Wii. Oh well...maybe next time.

Did the games come used as disc only or do you just dispose of them for shipping purposes? I know you mentioned that the accessories often come without the boxes to save on shipping, but I am wondering if it's the same for the games as well. Not saying that this is a bad deal or anything, I just know you'd get a lot more sales on many of these items if they came with the original materials.

[quote name='controlcommerce']nevermind..[/QUOTE]

Yea you should always be careful of this seller, you have to read the fine print. Either its discs only or the game is PAL only. fucking Liar.

[quote name='kart007k']Yea you should always be careful of this seller, you have to read the fine print. Either its discs only or the game is PAL only. fucking Liar.[/QUOTE]

Knock it off. You are constantly thread crapping this guy, and you have no legitimate complaints at all. How is it "fine print" when he has it written in the same size font and directly under the price? How is he a liar? Because he sells PAL games at a cheap price? Wow.

I don't want to help threadcrap another topic, but if this was any other poster, "disc-only" would definitely be to be included in the topic title and I don't think this should be any different.

[quote name='SimaYi']I don't want to help threadcrap another topic, but if this was any other poster, "disc-only" would definitely be to be included in the topic title and I don't think this should be any different.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, I usually do this. I didn't have room in the title this time, but I went back and rearranged things so it would fit.

[quote name='Rozz']Did the games come used as disc only or do you just dispose of them for shipping purposes? I know you mentioned that the accessories often come without the boxes to save on shipping, but I am wondering if it's the same for the games as well. Not saying that this is a bad deal or anything, I just know you'd get a lot more sales on many of these items if they came with the original materials.[/QUOTE]

These games came disc only. Last year I bought thousands of disc only games. I sent the better titles to get professionally cleaned up, and then tested them all to weed out any bad discs. Next week we'll be running a similar deal on the God of War games.

Down to our last bundle of the three Final Fantasy games. Once that one sells, the deal will be replaced by Final Fantasy X + Final Fantasy X-2 for $9.95. If that one sells out we'll run Final Fantasy X for $4.95.

Just in case anyone is on the fence, I figure I'll throw my 2 cents in. FFX is probably my favorite game of all time (& as you can see by the gamerscore, I play alot of games). I know, there's no accounting for taste, but really that game is so great. FFX-2, on the other hand, hated it. Very different and I guess shows why it's the only true sequel of the entire series. But if I ever get a backwards compatible ps3, I'm definately picking up another copy of FFX.

[quote name='Gertle627']Just in case anyone is on the fence, I figure I'll throw my 2 cents in. FFX is probably my favorite game of all time (& as you can see by the gamerscore, I play alot of games). I know, there's no accounting for taste, but really that game is so great. FFX-2, on the other hand, hated it. Very different and I guess shows why it's the only true sequel of the entire series. But if I ever get a backwards compatible ps3, I'm definately picking up another copy of FFX.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this post 101%. The only difference is my Gamerscore is only 30,000 :p

[quote name='Gertle627']Just in case anyone is on the fence, I figure I'll throw my 2 cents in. FFX is probably my favorite game of all time (& as you can see by the gamerscore, I play alot of games). I know, there's no accounting for taste, but really that game is so great. FFX-2, on the other hand, hated it. Very different and I guess shows why it's the only true sequel of the entire series. But if I ever get a backwards compatible ps3, I'm definately picking up another copy of FFX.[/QUOTE]

FFX and MGS2 are my two favorite games of all time and the search for games even remotely like them are why I still play video games as much as I do.

I can't recommend FFX enough.

[quote name='ryushe']What? I'm not noticing the text you're talking about. I only see a little on the back, but thats about it.[/QUOTE]

You serious? Mine has English and then Asian text under it for everything. The booklet even has an English side and Asian side. IT clearly looks like it came form JApan or something. I will have to contact the site.

[quote name='SimaYi']I don't want to help threadcrap another topic, but if this was any other poster, "disc-only" would definitely be to be included in the topic title and I don't think this should be any different.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']That's a legitimate complaint, and one I think he should address. He would avoid a lot of complaining if he put it.[/QUOTE]

Frankly, the op needs to be regulated daily and the poster needs to take care of his own business. If he can manage to update his op with a price and bump his own thread, then he can manage to give out detailed information regarding the item he is selling.

I grabbed the ratchet and clank size matters game for psp for 7 bucks. This was my first time ever visiting this thread. Surely i seen it, but i never bother clicking it and grabbing an item to buy.
I read a few posts AFTER the op bumped his thread and they said that the game will come in a small packaged slip thing. i..:cry:'d bad. The reason i bought it was because i wanted the case and i wanted to gift it to a cousin.

The game DID come fast.
When i opened the package a few hours today i received my ratchet and clank game. i wasn't expecting it this fast.

After all, this can fall as a "deceptive practice".

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Why would you contact him? He said it was an import version or something.[/QUOTE]

I am being told that there should be a little bit of Asian text on the back and thats it. My whole copy is Asian text besides the game.

[quote name='Sway42']Frankly, the op needs to be regulated daily and the poster needs to take care of his own business. If he can manage to update his op with a price and bump his own thread, then he can manage to give out detailed information regarding the item he is selling.

I grabbed the ratchet and clank size matters game for psp for 7 bucks. This was my first time ever visiting this thread. Surely i seen it, but i never bother clicking it and grabbing an item to buy.
I read a few posts AFTER the op bumped his thread and they said that the game will come in a small packaged slip thing. i..:cry:'d bad. The reason i bought it was because i wanted the case and i wanted to gift it to a cousin.

The game DID come fast.
When i opened the package a few hours today i received my ratchet and clank game. i wasn't expecting it this fast.

After all, this can fall as a "deceptive practice".[/QUOTE]

Though he should put in the thread title to avoid people getting pissy, he always accurately describes his items in their descriptions. He clearly said he was shipping it out without the case.

Read the descriptions of items before you make your purchase. Fortunately, the vast majority of buyers do, as I received less than a handful of complaints among hundreds of Bad Company 2 and Ratchet orders.

Here was the first paragraph of my Ratchet description:

FREE SHIPPING! Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters comes in a small cardboard case. An instruction manual is NOT included, only a brand new game cartridge.

And here was the first paragraph of my Bad Company 2 description:

This is the Asian version of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited Edition. The Asian version is nearly identical to the American version; it has English text and voices, English writing on the cover and manual, and the same online and achievement functionality. The game disc works perfectly inside any American XBox 360 system. The ONLY DIFFERENCE is there's a small amount of Asian text on the cover-art and manual.

There was very little Asian writing on the PS3 Bad Company 2, and just a bit more on the 360 version.

I was just looking at there trade in system and am thinking about going ahead and trading in Gears 2 and COD: WaW. They seem to be fair with there trade in prices so I guess I'm just asking if anyone has traded there games into them before and what they have to say?

Good/Bad?

How long did it take you to receive you check?

Thanks!

[quote name='Parkerktm']I was just looking at there trade in system and am thinking about going ahead and trading in Gears 2 and COD: WaW. They seem to be fair with there trade in prices so I guess I'm just asking if anyone has traded there games into them before and what they have to say?

Good/Bad?

How long did it take you to receive you check?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I once sent for a quote on my games 3 different times and never got a response. I wouldn't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back