Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='merkman']So the obvious question... does Internation version play nicely with US copies? A buddy has B:BC2, and I've been considering picking up a copy to play online.[/QUOTE]

Yes it does, we've sold a couple hundred of them without any playability complaints.

My order of the 70 PS2 games just arrived at my house. Looking through the bunch, there's some really good tittles that, from the looks of it, are guaranteed to work (Xenosaga 3 Disk One, Grand Turismo 3 as well as 4, All the GTA's, Final Fantasy X, etc.) but there are also a good amount that I immediately scrapped.

I don't know how much'll work, but I'll post my findings later. Also, instead of trying them in my PS2, I'll just try to copy them via my PC onto my PS2's harddrive. It's safer, and I'm pretty sure the success rate will go up by a good amount in if I was to try them on my PS2. :)

Edit: Looing through the list of games, I found a few OG Xbox titles (about 3-5). I'm not mad in the least since they are alright games (GTA Vice city, Need for Speed: Most Wanted just to name some) and are in good condition. Plus I have a 360, so I ain't that bad. But just be prepared for the shitstorm some people will raise about them not being PS2 titles.

Received my Just Cause 2 today... and it's the PAL version of the game. Not NTSC-J as I had assumed it would be. Nowhere on the product page was it, or is it, listed that this is the PAL version and not NTSC, so it is unplayable on consoles in the United States. I suppose we were supposed to infer from the little (I) in the product title that it was International and thus PAL? I think you're going to have a lot of disappointed American customers here. I purchased Bad Company 2 Limited Edition from gamedealdaily when it first was the daily deal and that game had the same product page description as Just Cause 2 regarding the Asian text on the game case and manual. Battlefield arrived as NTSC-J which of course worked fine on my console. In fact, this copy of Just Cause 2 has NO Asian text whatsoever which, in my opinion, suggests that something is wrong here.

Should I have been aware of this and I'm just whining about my own foolishness or is anybody else in the same boat? :oops:

[quote name='dill0n']Received my Just Cause 2 today... and it's the PAL version of the game. Not NTSC-J as I had assumed it would be. Nowhere on the product page was it, or is it, listed that this is the PAL version and not NTSC, so it is unplayable on consoles in the United States. I suppose we were supposed to infer from the little (I) in the product title that it was International and thus PAL? I think you're going to have a lot of disappointed American customers here. I purchased Bad Company 2 Limited Edition from gamedealdaily when it first was the daily deal and that game had the same product page description as Just Cause 2 regarding the Asian text on the game case and manual. Battlefield arrived as NTSC-J which of course worked fine on my console. In fact, this copy of Just Cause 2 has NO Asian text whatsoever which, in my opinion, suggests that something is wrong here.

Should I have been aware of this and I'm just whining about my own foolishness or is anybody else in the same boat? :oops:[/QUOTE]

Here is the description in the OP:

"This is the UK version of Just Cause 2 for the XBox 360. The PAL version is nearly identical to the American version; it has English text and voices, English writing on the cover and manual, and the same online and achievement functionality. The game disc works perfectly inside any American XBox 360 system."

We sold out of Assassin's Creed II, so now we've put up a deal for Modern Warfare 2 for 360.

Just Cause 2 is region-free, so the PAL version will work fine in an American XBox 360 console.

Apologies, didn't see that description in OP, just went to the website when the deal was announced, and the descriptions don't match. Glad to hear it's region-free, I had no idea that was possible. I'll test it after work tonight, then again my Xbox has been refusing to spin discs lately... :/

20 disc only PS2 games... I like to take chances, but I may have let this slide right on by. I already have most of the PS2 games that I enjoyed the most, which includes several of those pictured on the site.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on the 20 disc PS2 as-is grab bags.[/QUOTE]I'm not expecting a reply here, but this WILL only have PS2 games right? Because I did the 70 cracked PS2 grab bag and 4 out of the 70 were Xbox games.

[quote name='ryushe']I'm not expecting a reply here, but this WILL only have PS2 games right? Because I did the 70 cracked PS2 grab bag and 4 out of the 70 were Xbox games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, these are only PS2 games.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Yeah, these are only PS2 games.[/QUOTE]Whoa, you actually replied. Well, can you answer this question for me, if I was told what I was to buy would be 70 PS2 games, how come 4 of those were Xbox titles?

I don't mind, but I'd just like to know.

[quote name='Killrig']I bet the PS2 games deal is mostly sports games.[/QUOTE]

Well don't be expecting Ico or Shadow of the Colossus. He knows what those are worth and won't be including them in a bundle like this.

[quote name='Killrig']I bet the PS2 games deal is mostly sports games.[/QUOTE]

I bet you never learned how to read.

As said in the OP: "There will be no more than two dated sports titles in each lot; there will be a good variety of games". I'm really tempted to get in on this... as others have said though, I own most of the games I would ever want for the PS2.

I'd love to buy the 20 random PS2 discs, but I remember buying the 75 scratched Xbox discs a few months ago and not a single one of em worked...

DONT BUY THE 20 RANDOM DISCS! I bought 40 ps2 discs a while back and NOT ONE SINGLE ONE WORKED. Game Deal Daily can suck a nut. You guys ripped everyone off who bought those. You knew damn well they didn't work and sold them to us anyway. fucking unethical business pricks

EDIT: I know you're gonna say "well they were sold AS-IS" and that is complete BS. You guys have a pile of discs there and you were totally like "How can we offload these discs that don't work and still make a profit?" "OH I KNOW! Let's pretend some might work and sell them AS-IS for super cheap to tempt people." SOOOOOO sketchy... Definitely lost a customer here with that kind of a business attitude

[quote name='drfrielgood']We're about 25% sold out of the grab bags. They might make it until noon tomorrow, but a sellout seems possible.[/QUOTE]*sigh* yep, no reply to my question, huh...

Not surprised, really.

I bought the 20 the last time this was offered and I only had 3 discs work straight out of the envelope. However, I took them to be resurfaced at Game Crazy and ended up with 18 of the 21 discs working (I got 21 because one of the games was DMC 2). It ran me $10 to get them resurfaced but it was still a pretty good deal.

I would say dont go into this with really high hopes. Part of what you are paying for with any grab bag is the excitement of the draw.

[quote name='Darknuke']DONT BUY THE 20 RANDOM DISCS! I bought 40 ps2 discs a while back and NOT ONE SINGLE ONE WORKED. Game Deal Daily can suck a nut. You guys ripped everyone off who bought those. You knew damn well they didn't work and sold them to us anyway. fucking unethical business pricks

EDIT: I know you're gonna say "well they were sold AS-IS" and that is complete BS. You guys have a pile of discs there and you were totally like "How can we offload these discs that don't work and still make a profit?" "OH I KNOW! Let's pretend some might work and sell them AS-IS for super cheap to tempt people." SOOOOOO sketchy... Definitely lost a customer here with that kind of a business attitude[/QUOTE]
Um. No. For one thing, those disks were sold as CRACKED. You knew what you were buying before you placed your order, and you took a risk with them. And for another thing, the OP specifically states that NONE of the disks sold in this are cracked- just scratched. Personally, after I ordered my cracked disks, I had about 10 disks that worked after getting buffed, paid off the purchase by trading 5 into Gamestop, and kept 5 for myself. I know I lucked out, but even if I hadn't, I wouldn't come to this thread and try to make the site sound bad. There have been plenty of people with good experiences from GDD, and within reason, some have been refunded or had their product replaced. But saying it's a bad site because they wouldn't give you your money back for your non-working cracked disks is a long shot.

[quote name='eulogywerd21']Has anyone ever traded games to this site before? I have a copy of Ico and MGS3 Sub LE I'd like to unload.[/QUOTE]

You might want to check the video game trading forum. Youll probably get more for it, particularly as most places wont acknowledge the difference between an LE and a normal edition.

they dont take trade ins anymore, they dont tell you that until you submit 4 trade in requests then you have to email them asking if they still take trade ins. Great customer service by the way

[quote name='ryushe']*sigh* yep, no reply to my question, huh...

Not surprised, really.[/QUOTE]

I answered your first question today, must've missed the second one. The XBox discs you got must've been mistakenly mixed in. I remember you mentioning it a few pages back but it didn't seem to bother you so I didn't address it.

[quote name='drfrielgood']I answered your first question today, must've missed the second one. The XBox discs you got must've been mistakenly mixed in. I remember you mentioning it a few pages back but it didn't seem to bother you so I didn't address it.[/QUOTE]As it didn't bother me, It's alright, but I think that should be a disclaimer you should put on the site for the future because quite honestly, the only reason I wasn't irritated with it was because I have a 360. If not for that, it would have been a completely different, though respectful, story.

And protip; Don't assume you shouldn't address a problem one of your customers has, despite them not being completely bothered by it. You leaving them hanging doesn't make them comfortable in dealing with you in future endeavors. Just a thought.

[quote name='Darknuke']DONT BUY THE 20 RANDOM DISCS! I bought 40 ps2 discs a while back and NOT ONE SINGLE ONE WORKED. Game Deal Daily can suck a nut. You guys ripped everyone off who bought those. You knew damn well they didn't work and sold them to us anyway. fucking unethical business pricks

EDIT: I know you're gonna say "well they were sold AS-IS" and that is complete BS. You guys have a pile of discs there and you were totally like "How can we offload these discs that don't work and still make a profit?" "OH I KNOW! Let's pretend some might work and sell them AS-IS for super cheap to tempt people." SOOOOOO sketchy... Definitely lost a customer here with that kind of a business attitude[/QUOTE]

Wow. You bought "as-is" merchandise and are surprised it doesn't work? You're the same kind of person who blindly bids on an eBay auction, doesn't read the description, and then gets pissy about the condition of the item, which was clearly described. Brilliant.

[quote name='ryushe']*sigh* yep, no reply to my question, huh...

Not surprised, really.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ryushe']As it didn't bother me, It's alright, but I think that should be a disclaimer you should put on the site for the future because quite honestly, the only reason I wasn't irritated with it was because I have a 360. If not for that, it would have been a completely different, though respectful, story.

And protip; Don't assume you shouldn't address a problem one of your customers has, despite them not being completely bothered by it. You leaving them hanging doesn't make them comfortable in dealing with you in future endeavors. Just a thought.[/QUOTE]

Wow, dude, seriously, you sound completely pompous and rude. One, you bought 70 discs and some of them were Xbox discs. Ever hear of something called...human error? You're acting like he did it on a purpose. Yes, by sending you four Xbox discs, he really made out. Geez. Two, he answered your question. He's the one who has a business he's been running for like 2 years. He doesn't need your "protip."

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Wow. You bought "as-is" merchandise and are surprised it doesn't work? You're the same kind of person who blindly bids on an eBay auction, doesn't read the description, and then gets pissy about the condition of the item, which was clearly described. Brilliant.

Wow, dude, seriously, you sound completely pompous and rude. One, you bought 70 discs and some of them were Xbox discs. Ever hear of something called...human error? You're acting like he did it on a purpose. Yes, by sending you four Xbox discs, he really made out. Geez. Two, he answered your question. He's the one who has a business he's been running for like 2 years. He doesn't need your "protip."[/QUOTE]

BigDaddy Shut your trap. I dont understand how its possible that you defend drfrielgood each time someone says something negative. The guy is a douche and you are halfway there. If Frielgood doesnt think a negative post warrants a response your arse shouldnt either. STFU!

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Wow, dude, seriously, you sound a complete d-bag. One, you bought 70 discs and some of them were Xbox discs. Ever hear of something called...human error? You're acting like he did on a purpose. Geez. Two, he answered your question. He's the one who has a business. He doesn't need your "protip."[/QUOTE]...And here comes Bigdaddy sucking Dr's knob again.

As for my first post, what are you even talking about? I asked something and saw him post comments afterwards not addressing what I asked previously, something I've seen him do multiple times in this thread. If you actually read instead of immediately running to your high horse, then you would have seen otherwise. As for the second post, I'm all for human error, no one's perfect and I never once said he should be, but do not feel or assume you don't need to address a situation one of your customers had because they weren't pissy about it. Having a business or not, that's not good customer service and it honestly made me second guess future endeavors with the good Dr.

If I came off as a "D-bag", I apologize for that, but what I said wasn't out of line or offensive. It's just the truth.

Oh, boy, I guess this is what happens over the Easter vacation. All the kids get to stay up past their bedtime. Anyone who uses such mature terms like "sucking a knob" and wants to give "professional" advice really needs some help.

[quote name='romodome']BigDaddy Shut your trap. I dont understand how its possible that you defend drfrielgood each time someone says something negative. The guy is a douche and you are halfway there. If Frielgood doesnt think a negative post warrants a response your arse shouldnt either. STFU![/QUOTE]

Wow...very intelligent post...you win...I submit...

[quote name='BrettFarveRetired']Oh, boy, I guess this is what happens over the Easter vacation. All the kids get to stay up past their bedtime. Anyone who uses such mature terms like "sucking a knob" and wants to give "professional" advice really needs some help.[/QUOTE]Thus is true. What I should have done was use the word "D-bag" since it is more respectable, amirite? :applause:

Um...I never used such a word. My post was so short, I would think someone with your 5th grade reading level would be able to tell. Guess not. Good try, though.

[quote name='BrettFarveRetired']Um...I never used such a word. My post was so short, I would think someone with your 5th grade reading level would be able to tell. Guess not. Good try, though.[/QUOTE]:lol:

Good one, and never did I say I was talking about you, but you just seemed to bypass Bigdaddy's "D-bag" as if it's a more acceptable term. Next time, read the whole post than go for the cliff notes version. Oh and good try, though. ;)

Brett "Farve", seriously, don't even waste your time arguing with these people. There are the same people I see start nonsense all over this board. Just use that ignore feature. It makes CAG a wonderful place. It's like a filter for all the trash. Let them yell and scream in the air and make themselves feel good.

it is quite amusing actually

look he said these people!

get it, these.

wonder who is part of these people..and the plot thickens!

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Brett "Farve", seriously, don't even waste your time arguing with these people. There are the same people I see start nonsense all over this board. Just use that ignore feature. It makes CAG a wonderful place. It's like a filter for all the trash. Let them yell and scream in the air and make themselves feel good.[/QUOTE] It's funny you say that since I've actually defended the Dr. in the past. So your assessment of 'people trying to start nonsense' is invalid.

Also, Instead of trying to dispute the points I brought up before, you're quick to jump to the "Don't waste your time, lets ignore them!" card. What I said before wasn't wrong or out of place (The "Sucking the Knob" part was out of line and for that I apologize) but nothing I previously said was offensive, rude or rage worthy to you and especially to the Doc. I just pointed out that there are some business ethics that he should consider because him not addressing post that are negative (Something I've seen him do numerous times in the past) has me weary to continue my services with him in the future.

bigdaddybruce44, you should apply to work at Best Buy because you're really good at defending crappy customer service. :lol:

I'll chime in with my own opinion... when you look at people's iTrader ratings (show up on everyone's posts), nearly everyone has 100%, drfielgood's 79%. That should tell you something if you ask me.

bigdaddybruce44, i don't have anything agasint you but everytime someone complains about drfrielgood and his buisness you defend him like you have stock in his company.Seriously people come here with legit complaints and you have the same guys who come in and defend this guy and hs crappy buisness.

Why is drfrielgood allowed to peddle his junk in this section anyway? "Cracked disk",as if", stuff that has been separated from bundles ( which i don't think your suppose to resale)terrible customer service.If he is allowed to do this why can't other members peddle their junk in this section? I know cheapyd allows this guy to sale here but has he actually looked in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back