Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the same vien of questions, what is the quality of the used stuff this place gets, Ive bought form them new before but not used.

Ew... who buys used controllers? Wii controllers are the first controllers I feel guilty about selling. The silicone cover traps all kinds of gross gunk in there. No thanks!

I would have bit on this one in a heartbeat but I dont like how it wasn't mentioned used (although the page says it is, and I was sure it was for the price). But more importantly, theres zero mention of how good a condition its in. Because when it comes to wii remotes, theres 'used' and then theres 'walmart store demo children's chew toy used'. And if they aren't willing to give us a general idea of the condition, or some pics, I'm not touching these even if they were $5. :p

[quote name='sherisdoppel']For those who cares, note that it's used.
I know how advertising works, but please kindly put a note whether it's used or new in the title.[/QUOTE]

I think that's a given, when you consider the price...

[quote name='skater11392003']Is this site reliable? When it comes to buying used controllers from them or do they offer any warrenty?[/QUOTE]

I bought a White remote nunchuck combo + classic controller (in black) and the remote came dead, contacted the Doc, had a replacement within two days, and it looks like it's in brand new shape.

[quote name='CDiablo']In the same vien of questions, what is the quality of the used stuff this place gets, Ive bought form them new before but not used.[/QUOTE]

The classic controller I bought looked like it had never been used, ditto on the nunchuck, the new remote looks fine, and works good too. I bought a used PS3 sixaxis from him over a year ago and it's still working like a champ (even though Just Cause 2 is giving it quite a beating)

So in my experience buying used at a nice price is a good thing, but that's just me. ;)

[quote name='schopaia']Ew... who buys used controllers? Wii controllers are the first controllers I feel guilty about selling. The silicone cover traps all kinds of gross gunk in there. No thanks![/QUOTE]

Ummm, I do.

I'm not paying Nintendo $70 for another controller combo new, screw them :whistle2:#. But I am quite happy to put out $20 (plus shipping) to get a slightly used combo that works just fine. Plus you ever heard of rubbing alcohol, or antibacterial disinfectant, works wonders. Plus you can always get a replacement silicone cover, I mean come on..:roll:

[quote name='callmewoof']I would have bit on this one in a heartbeat but I dont like how it wasn't mentioned used (although the page says it is, and I was sure it was for the price). But more importantly, theres zero mention of how good a condition its in. Because when it comes to wii remotes, theres 'used' and then theres 'walmart store demo children's chew toy used'. And if they aren't willing to give us a general idea of the condition, or some pics, I'm not touching these even if they were $5. :p[/QUOTE]

Your loss, I'm sure the Doc isn't that big of a jerk that he wouldn't refund of exchange it if you weren't satisfied with it, right now I'm 2 for 2 with my controller buys from Game Deal Daily and quite happy with both, even with receiving a non-functioning remote 2 weeks ago, it was replaced super quick and with pretty much no hassle.

(Doc, maybe I should be your official spokesman...:lol:)

Anyway, that's my experience with them, hope it quells any concerns anybody was having, and I hope they get the same quality product I got and had the same helpful experience when it came to any customer support issues.

I'm a little miffed about this black set coming up this week, but whadda gonna do, mine white controller work too, so I'm not complainin', even though it would have been nice to get a matching set.

As I said on another page, if I'm in the market for another controller, I will look here first. Great price, good product, 'nuff said. ;)

[quote name='DesertLeo']hey, drfrielgood, you guys ever sell decent priced ps3 fightsticks? I've been looking for one, but don't wanna shell out too much[/QUOTE]

This isn't something that we've ever carried. I've never really been offere the Tekken 6 ones at a good price. There are some that I could get from a decent price from China, but I wouldn't think that they'd be the highest quality.

Updated with today's deal on Super Street Fighter IV for XBox 360 and Playstation 3. All of the games are like-new and come complete with the original case, artwork, instruction manual, and game disc.

From the OP:

[quote name='drfrielgood']
Red Dead Redemption is in like-new condition and comes complete with the original case, artwork, instruction manual, and game disc.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, these aren't used Gamestop discs. Our defect rate on "used" games is a fraction of a percent.

I bought a few Gamestop used games at their last B2G1 Free and the condition of the discs was disappointing. It's funny that they seem to stick refurb fees on many of the trade-ins they take, yet I rarely ever get a used game there that is free of scratches, smudges, and other blemishes.

[quote name='Darkjeste']Do you lose out on anything from buying a preowned game? like DLC content or anything like that?[/QUOTE]

Nope, you're not losing out on anything.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Yeah, these aren't used Gamestop discs. Our defect rate on "used" games is a fraction of a percent.

I bought a few Gamestop used games at their last B2G1 Free and the condition of the discs was disappointing. It's funny that they seem to stick refurb fees on many of the trade-ins they take, yet I rarely ever get a used game there that is free of scratches, smudges, and other blemishes.[/QUOTE]

Well said and so true.

any idea when you'll get PS3 controllers back in stock? i'd really like to pick one up at that price

so I havent recieved my controller yet (white xbox) and i emailed him twice so am i going to get my money back or the controller

People really need to have a little patience, it takes him a few days to process the orders then a few more at leasst to get to you, it's coming US post be PATIENT.

White 360 controllers were all mailed out earlier this week so they should arrive any day now. Haven't had any PS3 controllers in stock for a little while, but we do have the PS3 Logitech Chillstream controllers in our Store area for $9.95 brand new.

Updated with today's deal on Splinter Cell Conviction Collector's Edition, brand new for XBox 360. As a FREE bonus, you will also receive Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for XBox.

[quote name='Dr. Treye']what is the condition of the used games on the site? Does it include case and manual?[/QUOTE]

All used games include cases and manuals unless otherwise noted in the description.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on the Bass Pro Shops: The Strike Bundle for XBox 360.[/QUOTE]

Got this last time it was on sale. Definitely worth it. The fishing controller is really well designed with resistance and rumble. Game is a little repetitive, but great stress reliever or fun to pass around with friends.

[quote name='mivan83']Got this last time it was on sale. Definitely worth it. The fishing controller is really well designed with resistance and rumble. Game is a little repetitive, but great stress reliever or fun to pass around with friends.[/QUOTE]

It says the condition is used but did it still come in the retail box or did they just send the game and the fishing controller?

We're going to keep this deal running for another day since we didn't get it up until about halfway through yesterday. Thanks for the orders!

Do you still take in trades? I sent an email 12 days ago, pulling values directly from the trade in page on your site, and only got the automated response that you will try to reply back in 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back