Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='solarisv']Hey Drfrielgood I purchased one of the vip codes during the sale for ps3 bad company 2. Were there problems with the ps3 codes? I finally picked up a copy of bad company 2 for the ps3 and the code didn't work for me. I sent you and email from the account I used to buy the codes on this issue. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

drfrielgood I haven't received an email or response on cag regarding my problem above. I sent you a 2nd email on this issue and I'd like to have this resolved as soon as possible. My email contained the order as well as my cag user name. Please send me an email or contact me through cag. You seem to be active on cag and I'm hoping you just missed my original message.

I originally purchased a Wireless Xbox Controller from this site 2 months ago and it turned out to be defective. While DrFrielGood and I are in discussions about a refund, I look back and wish that I purchased the controller elsewhere.

I think a better deal would be $40 shipped.

Between the trashing Madden 11 is getting on Amazon and IGN forums and the number of used copies I already see, I would not be surprised if the game gets lower by Xmas.

I am looking on Amazon right now and there is seller selling the game for 39.99 after the 3.99 shipping and the comment is "played it once, this years edition is terrible"

Between the bugs and glichy game play, this may be the worst year for Madden.

i always pick up my copys of madden 2-3 years after their release so i can get them for $2-5...plus there easy achievements, which is always a plus for me.!

[quote name='TurboPascal']I think a better deal would be $40 shipped.

Between the trashing Madden 11 is getting on Amazon and IGN forums and the number of used copies I already see, I would not be surprised if the game gets lower by Xmas.

I am looking on Amazon right now and there is seller selling the game for 39.99 after the 3.99 shipping and the comment is "played it once, this years edition is terrible"

Between the bugs and glichy game play, this may be the worst year for Madden.[/QUOTE]

if he used the online code then u will have to buy a new one for $10. i played the game it was pretty good except for if you are playing against someone at your house they can go in and hit "sim" and it give the option to fastforward the game to certain points like change in possession or something which you cannot stop its pretty stupid. also they added all these options that make it supposedly easier but if you have been playing madden then it actually makes it harder because it puts extra steps between adjustments that were not there before.

I would recommend people be cautious about ordering from gamedealdaily.com. If you have an issue, it's very difficult to get a response from Tom Friel. Also, I recommend carefully reading the full product description for any item you're considering. Frequently, important details seem to end up in the fine print - like Asian edition, refurbished, used, etc.

I would definitely agree that it's difficult to get a response from him. I would disagree, though, that he buries important information. If you look at the item page, it clearly says whether the item is new or used. And whenever he sells international editions, he definitely denotes that, as well. I honestly remember one complaint over the international editions he sells, and that was because the buyer felt that he was not clear about the amount of Asian writing on the product. It had nothing to do with him not knowing it was an international edition. The one thing I will say that he wasn't always clear on is whether or not a used item comes with the packaging.

Well I got my copy of Madden 11 PS3 International edition today despite emailing him within 30 minutes to cancel it. I've emailed him twice since and havent received any responses yet. Really awful customer service.

Anyway, I put it in and it gives an error when trying to connect to the EA servers. So basically good luck ever trying to even get a roster update with this edition.

Thanks Tom!

It will work if you make a new user account and create an Asian PSN account, but saving $5 wasn't worth this BS. It actually costs more if you like to trade them in a couple months before the new one comes out like I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TurboPascal']I think a better deal would be $40 shipped.

Between the bugs and glichy game play, this may be the worst year for Madden.[/QUOTE]

I may be a little out of the loop, but I haven't heard many complaints about Madden this year. As far as my personal opinion, it is excellent. I LOVE what they have done with the running game. It feels great. And being a Panthers fan, I have two great running backs to put this new system to the test. Although the coaching tips (which are optional) can be a little repetitive, my passing game has improved greatly due to some guidance in regards to the best time to throw the ball to my receiver. For the first time in the series, I'm debating turning up the difficulty to All Madden so I can actually have a challenge. My biggest gripe is that the kick meter STILL lags online. This has been an issue for years, but it is still extremely frustrating.

I guess when Madden makes some of these controversial changes (running game, Gameflow, etc.), there are bound to be lovers and haters. As someone who has had a hard time in recent years staying very competitive in this game (struggling on the All Pro level until this year), I am completely happy with my purchase.

[quote name='bleak']
It will work if you make a new user account and create an Asian PSN account, but saving $5 wasn't worth this BS. It actually costs more if you like to trade them in a couple months before the new one comes out like I do.[/QUOTE]

Well that sucks, I've learned my lesson. I'd resell it on eBay new, but I'd lose money and never get to play it.

[quote name='icarusmight']Interested in the chatpad. Guess I gotta check to see if shipping kills the deals for me. Come on sub $10![/QUOTE]

prepare for a disappoint.

I wonder about the legality of doing the export code sale. Essentially, you strip the game and sell it in two parts: disk sold without the code (which you probably fail to advertise) and then sell code separately and not in a way how it was intended by game producer. Activision would not look lightly at this practice.

Updated with today's deal on BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, brand new and factory sealed for XBox 360.

All Band Hero and Guitar Hero export codes have been emailed to their buyers.

I still don't get it. How can something be called brand new when it's not factory sealed? (I know GS pulls this BS too) But not even in the proper packaging? That's just not right.

In the case of the Ratchet games, they were pulled out of PSP system bundles. The cardboard sleeves were never shrinkwrapped, and the games have never been removed from the sleeve nor played. The games are brand new.

Is the Daxter game the regular edition or the Greatest Hits edition?

My OCD can't let me buy Greatest Hits / Player's Choice / Platinum Hits games...

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Is the Daxter game the regular edition or the Greatest Hits edition?

My OCD can't let me buy Greatest Hits / Player's Choice / Platinum Hits games...[/QUOTE]

We have a mix of regular edition and Greatest Hits edition. If you PM me on here after you make your order I'll send you a regular.

[quote name='agentofdoom']The grab bags sound cool. Are the games popular ps2 games or just any games?[/QUOTE]

They tend to be the more popular PS2 games. The quality of games is high enough that you could buy a grab bag and even if you don't like anything inside, you could trade the games in to Gamestop and usually still come out ahead.

[quote name='chrisnsally']Gouging on the shipping, come on! Ship it media rate if you have to...there's no case or anything![/QUOTE]

Video games are not eligible for Media Mail.

http://pe.usps.com/text/csr/PS-334.htm

And despite beliefs otherwise, it offers very little in terms of savings when you are shipping something that isn't heavy. The real big savings with media mail kick in when your package is of substantial weight. The few pennies you might save shipping a game or two via media mail isn't worth the added ship time and the potential for the package to be inspected.

About how many can we expect in a bag, drfrielgood? I understand that the quality is supposed to be good; I just want an idea of how MANY good quality games we might get. :p

EDIT: Helps to look at the OP. XD Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back