Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way of the Samurai 3 is one of those acquired taste games. If you liked WotS1 or 2, get 3. It's like a better version of those two.

If not, read the reviews, if that sort of loosely defined Japanese style open-world game sounds like what you want, give it a shot. Go in without real high expectations and you'll be pleasantly surprised. I would compare it to the likes of Deadly Premonition and Yakuza, only with more branching stories and more grinding for the collectibles if you want. I have sunk 50 hours into the game and I'm not even close to having all the pointless extra swords or unique sword moves or whatever, and probably for desire to grind for those, I am only 2/3rds done with all the endings.

Also, start on Easy. You CAN beat it on Normal, but the difficulties are much more tuned to the quality of your equipment, refined through several playthroughs. Better stats are almost necessary if you have to fight a lot of boss characters on Normal. And DONT DO THE SIDE MISSIONS. You don't have to do them to advance the plot and most are just dull unless you are up for the sort of hide and seek they usually entail. The only exception is if you want to ally with the bad guys in the story. You can't get in to see the big bad boss guy unless you do four missions for them.

That's all I got to say. Knowing all that, you should be able to enjoy the game.

Re the Grab Bag, I had 3 disks that were scratched paint side. Wasn't the deal for working games? These games do not work. Can these be returned?

Matt/DrFrielGood,

I have sent you 2 messages without response in regards to my order from 3 months ago. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience. I don't think it is fair that I have to post in a public forum for you to provide me with a response.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']What shape are these in? I've been looking for a decent wired controller at less than $20.[/QUOTE]

All of the XBox 360 controllers on our site right now are in great shape, as I bought them all professionally refurbished. We've sold about 30 of the wired controllers so far without a single return.

[quote name='drfrielgood']All of the XBox 360 controllers on our site right now are in great shape, as I bought them all professionally refurbished. We've sold about 30 of the wired controllers so far without a single return.[/QUOTE]
That is probably because you don't respond to the messages people send you so they can return them.

[quote name='Envel']That is probably because you don't respond to the messages people send you so they can return them.[/QUOTE]

This is the first time we've offered them on the site in at least a year. The 30 I mentioned before were sold in other venues.

If you have an issue with an order please send me a PM. I checked my box and I haven't received any from you.

[quote name='drfrielgood']This is the first time we've offered them on the site in at least a year. The 30 I mentioned before were sold in other venues.

If you have an issue with an order please send me a PM. I checked my box and I haven't received any from you.[/QUOTE]

I think that was part of the issue he was alluding to. His comment wasn't actually based on anyone trying to return a 360 controller. People have to come here to this website which aside from this thread has nothing to do with your website and have to PM you here, instead of you answering your email or own forums or whatever other contact methods you list on your own website. Every page of this thread has some kind of post stating "I tried to contact you previously and now I've resorted to PMs here on CAG."

It sounds like you're a one man operation, but that's still terrible CS.

[quote name='I LIEK CHOCOLATEMILK']That's one bad review too. I think I'm going to pass on this site. The bad CS is a no-go for me.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I need a wired XBox controller and that price is okay, the shitty CS is enough to make me not buy. Sorry Game Deal Daily.

Ebay seems to have some nice deals.

And lol I just saw the tags for this thread. ohu

EDIT: Woops looks like the tags that said "dont buy from this site" "gamefrauddaily.com" "bad customer service" etc. were deleted. I guess someone will have to put them back.

Our email support is admittedly buggy and definitely not as effective as it could be. We are working on a ticket support system that will be accessed directly on the website. I do personally respond to all PMs that I receive on CAG and on GameDealDaily.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Our email support is admittedly buggy and definitely not as effective as it could be. We are working on a ticket support system that will be accessed directly on the website. I do personally respond to all PMs that I receive on CAG and on GameDealDaily.[/QUOTE]

No, you do not. Please, stop lieing to people about your piss poor customer service, and please quit misleading people about the quality of some of your items.

The poor customer service cannot be disputed. The quality of his items, though, has rarely been questioned, and anytime you sell as much stuff as he does, you're going to have something that doesn't go right. Everything I ever bought from him came in the condition listed.

I like how shipping is nearly as much as every "deal" he lists. You are better off paying a little more and getting it from somewhere else. This clown sells bootleg controllers on here not long ago. If you get a stinker good luck contacting anyone.

I must have missed the bootlegs. Did he say they were unofficial? I mean, plenty of legitimate sites sell these knockoffs of various video game accessories. As long as it's not presented as the official stuff, I don't see the problem. Like I said, though, I must have missed that one.

As far as shipping goes, I think he has said before that his site has shipping rates set up via weight. I bought a number of items from him once, and the total shipping was $5, because they were all small items, like a bluetooth headset and a keychain.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']

As far as shipping goes, I think he has said before that his site has shipping rates set up via weight. I bought a number of items from him once, and the total shipping was $5, because they were all small items, like a bluetooth headset and a keychain.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how the shipping is set up, but I think it's slightly overpriced as a way to make up for some of the cost of the deals. One game cost me $4.99 for shipping, which seems a be a tad on the high side. However, it did arrive quickly and in the condition described and the shipping prices are clearly stated before purchasing, so no surprises there. I haven't had any issues with the site myself, but others seem to be have run into issues with getting responses when they do have problems.

[quote name='spyder187']no, you do not. Please, stop lieing to people about your piss poor customer service, and please quit misleading people about the quality of some of your items.[/quote]

qft

I'm still surprised this guy is around after all the complaints about customer service and his products,people have been complaning since he started selling here and he is still around.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I must have missed the bootlegs. Did he say they were unofficial? I mean, plenty of legitimate sites sell these knockoffs of various video game accessories. As long as it's not presented as the official stuff, I don't see the problem. Like I said, though, I must have missed that one.

As far as shipping goes, I think he has said before that his site has shipping rates set up via weight. I bought a number of items from him once, and the total shipping was $5, because they were all small items, like a bluetooth headset and a keychain.[/QUOTE]

I received one of those bootlegs and they were advertised as official...

[quote name='drfrielgood']Our email support is admittedly buggy and definitely not as effective as it could be. We are working on a ticket support system that will be accessed directly on the website. I do personally respond to all PMs that I receive on CAG and on GameDealDaily.[/QUOTE]

Lies, I PMed him awhile ago trying to get a refund and never received a response. He's a crook people.

[quote name='Jay']I'm still surprised this guy is around after all the complaints about customer service and his products,people have been complaning since he started selling here and he is still around.[/QUOTE]

That's because people are content with just complaining in this thread rather than complaining directly to the man himself, CheapyD.

[quote name='Camwi']That's because people are content with just complaining in this thread rather than complaining directly to the man himself, CheapyD.[/QUOTE]

Like that would do a damn bit of good. Seriously... This idiot got this thread locked for a weekend about a month or so ago because of the shitstorm that started when he was trying to advertise the selling of bootleg 360 harddrives. First the modes edited the post, then removed the post, then locked the thread because of the massive shitstorm. After he got back on here a couple days later all the posts about the bootleg hard drives were removed and this thread got reopened.

Lesson from that whole thing? It's obvious those in power dont give a shit what this assclown does to this community. If they did he would no longer be allowed to do business on here.

So, seriously folks, if you buy from this guy, you have been warned by numerous people, me being one of them, that he will gladly take your money, but when he ships you the wrong and broken items, DO NOT expect any type of resolution from him.

I am surprised he actually said it was a refurb on here, because on the actual site for the deal it says nothing about it being refurbished just that it's used...

[quote name='Spyder187']Like that would do a damn bit of good. Seriously... This idiot got this thread locked for a weekend about a month or so ago because of the shitstorm that started when he was trying to advertise the selling of bootleg 360 harddrives. First the modes edited the post, then removed the post, then locked the thread because of the massive shitstorm. After he got back on here a couple days later all the posts about the bootleg hard drives were removed and this thread got reopened.

Lesson from that whole thing? It's obvious those in power dont give a shit what this assclown does to this community. If they did he would no longer be allowed to do business on here.

So, seriously folks, if you buy from this guy, you have been warned by numerous people, me being one of them, that he will gladly take your money, but when he ships you the wrong and broken items, DO NOT expect any type of resolution from him.[/QUOTE]

I think that was just whats-his-name, Shrike? I'm not surprised by the mods around this site, because I think they do a bad job overall. But from what little I've communicated with CheapyD, he seems to be a caring guy. I find it hard to believe that if everyone that has a problem with this thread messaged him about it, that he would just ignore the problem.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']^ I actually think that's a really good idea, I just don't think we could get enough people together that care enough to stop this site from selling here.[/QUOTE]

I think there are many of us who would love to gather our pitchforks for this cause.

FWIW, I bought a used 360 Messenger Chatpad not long ago after being weary about it, and it was just fine. I guess I got off lucky.

[quote name='I LIEK CHOCOLATEMILK']Well I im'd CheapyD, hopefully other people will do the same.[/QUOTE]

I sent off a message as well. Like i said earlier I just hope we get enough people to send messages to make a difference.

If it helps, I've ordered one or two things from GDD and never been disappointed. I don't really understand the hate but, again, I probably haven't done as much business with GDD as you all have.

Whine away people if you don't this guy will continue to think he can get away with his bullshit.

[quote name='Jay']Whine away people if you don't this guy will continue to think he can get away with his bullshit.[/QUOTE]
No kidding i am sending cheapyd a im as well. The thing is the people complaining about us doing this should be happy. We will be saving them from a bad seller. The people still willing to buy stuff here and get swindled or whatever deserve it then since they been warned for so long about them. The deals most of the times are not even really good deals...

[quote name='whoknows']Wow people. If you don't like his site don't order from him. No need to go whining about it.[/QUOTE]

It's not that we just "don't like the site," it's that the site is basically a scam and shouldn't even be aloud to sell on this site. We aren't whining we are actually taking action and trying to help people from wasting their money. I am glad to see some people are helping take action as well.

*Any one who has had a problem with this site, let CheapyD know about it.*
We can only take so many knock off products advertised as official, poor quality merchandise, and such awful customer service for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back