Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Darknuke']After the PS2 grab bag they pulled a while back I will never buy from GDD again... 20 discs, ALL unusable. 70% is a pretty high number to throw out there without testing them... I wouldn't trust these guys for their grab bags.[/QUOTE]
Ah, this scared me into only buying one GC bundle. Hope they all work.

I love Cube, but I dont want to have to fish to buy the other parts to make them complete, or risk having ones that dont work. If anyone gets a Mario Sunshine or Sonic Heroes disc please PM me...

... if it's not rubbed on the sidewalk first

Picture shows only Nintendo made Gamecube games, is that what people who order are going to get? or are we gonna get scratched to hell copies of Jimmy Neutron and Shrek 2?

I bit on this. Been watching this thread for a while now, sounds like DrFrielGood does what he can to rectify problems that may come up... Come on Animal Crossing & Mario Party (or Paper Mario)!

[quote name='Darknuke']After the PS2 grab bag they pulled a while back I will never buy from GDD again... 20 discs, ALL unusable. 70% is a pretty high number to throw out there without testing them... I wouldn't trust these guys for their grab bags.[/QUOTE]

Those were completely different grab bags. Those discs were uncleaned, while these have been professionall cleaned. We also sold those old PS2 grab bags at $15 for 20 discs, so while they were cheaper the selection of titles wasn't as good and the discs had never been cleaned.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Picture shows only Nintendo made Gamecube games, is that what people who order are going to get? or are we gonna get scratched to hell copies of Jimmy Neutron and Shrek 2?[/QUOTE]

More than half of the games included in these grab bags are Nintendo-published games. Anything crappy like Jimmy Neutron and Shrek 2 was sold off long ago.

[quote name='drfrielgood']More than half of the games included in these grab bags are Nintendo-published games. Anything crappy like Jimmy Neutron and Shrek 2 was sold off long ago.[/QUOTE]
Oh, that makes me so happy. I love you, Friel. :bouncy:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']What are the chances that I'd get duplicates if I bought two grab bags?[/QUOTE]

If you buy multiple grab bags in the same order I will make sure you don't get any duplicates.

in 4 one... if you send me #$#$# i be sad

if you send me Phantasy Star Online, Episode I & II i be happy

:)

LOL

any chance any rpg games in the lots... also do 2 disc games count as 1 or 2

how fast do we get these

[quote name='drfrielgood']If you buy multiple grab bags in the same order I will make sure you don't get any duplicates.[/QUOTE]

ok that seals it i'll bite on 2

[quote name='drfrielgood']If you buy multiple grab bags in the same order I will make sure you don't get any duplicates.[/QUOTE]

I had a good experience with the PS2 grabbags and I need to build up a Gamecube collection, in for 2 :applause:

Sweet. That made it much easier for me to order 2. :)

Hey, DrFrielGood, I have a suggestion/request...

Would you consider simply including standard shipping in the deal prices in the future? I ask this as nothing is quite as annoying as seeing an interesting deal pop up here, only to go to the site, click "buy", and realize that there is a roughly $5 shipping charge. In today's case, the "real price" of the deal is 50% more than your posted price because of this.

If you'd just include standard shipping costs in the deal, I think you might get more sales. Now, you might not -need- more sales, but you would have happier customers.

(This also deals with annoyed folks who discover that the shipping cost is per -item-... I would gladly have purchased two or more of today's deals if that weren't the case.)

Shipping is pretty standard on any shipped order, online or not, and I don't see any other major websites advertising their prices as after shipping (unless they offer free shipping obviously)

I think it's very likely that he would get fewer orders if the shipping was up front and he is doing nothing wrong by not advertising the shipping cost, its just how its done online.

Also, as I ordered 2 grab bags, I noticed my shipping was only $7.xx (maybe .99 can't remember) so he clearly is discounting shipping on larger orders.

He said in the past that if he had free shipping, he would have to raise the price on many of the items. I mean, do you really think he's gonna sell these for $10 and then take a hit on the shipping? He is trying to make money, after all.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']He said in the past that if he had free shipping, he would have to raise the price on many of the items. I mean, do you really think he's gonna sell these for $10 and then take a hit on the shipping? He is trying to make money, after all.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Its like $13-$14 shipped. Say you get 5 games, thats $3 per game. If you get something like Animal Crossing/Smash Bros/Mario Sunshine thats a helluv a deal even if the games are incomplete.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']He said in the past that if he had free shipping, he would have to raise the price on many of the items. I mean, do you really think he's gonna sell these for $10 and then take a hit on the shipping? He is trying to make money, after all.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't saying he should have free shipping... just that I'd be happier with a deal of "$14.50 for a $50 grab bag of GC games" and having the shipping cost up front. It's not as though the shipping cost is negligble, given the general low prices of the daily specials, and given that there isn't a way to avoid the shipping costs, it's essentially part of the price - just an undisclosed one.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong or "underhanded" about the way things are now, just that I think it might make for happier consumers if the shipping were bundled into the price... even if that were just for the daily deal, or even if that were just the case when a thread update appears. It seems like there have been a few times when people have posted with a "oh, nice, but the shipping kills..." posts.

I grabbed 2 as well, Had some fun with the PS2 bags a while back.

Also what would you recommend for an 'additional cleaning' method? I've seen lots of things in stores but have no idea if any/or which ones work.

Updated with today's deal on the Black Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller. All of the controllers have been professionally refurbished, are in excellent condition, and will work perfectly.

Great timing on the Xbox contollers. I think it's about time our daughter joined my wife and me for some Halo coop so I was looking for an extra controller :)

I still haven't received a response or refund related to the STRIKE deal weeks ago. Not even a response to my e-mails... that's sad. :whistle2:/

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I still haven't received a response or refund related to the STRIKE deal weeks ago. Not even a response to my e-mails... that's sad. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure which deal you're referring to - shoot me a PM and I'll take care of your issue.

Thanks

[quote name='Darknuke']Gamefly has a better deal on PoP for $13 w/ free shipping[/QUOTE]

No offense, man, but I think I'd rather pay a couple dollars more for a new copy and support Game Deal Daily than go with Gamefly, even though I've had good results with them in the past.

[quote name='jaso']No offense, man, but I think I'd rather pay a couple dollars more for a new copy and support Game Deal Daily than go with Gamefly, even though I've had good results with them in the past.[/QUOTE]

It's missing artwork if you read the op, so that's sort of another issue that makes people want to order from Gamefly instead.

He's trying to pull the eBay "New". Sure everything is new. I'm just missing stuff here, here, and here. BUT IT'S NEW!

[quote name='Squarehard']It's missing artwork if you read the op, so that's sort of another issue that makes people want to order from Gamefly instead.

He's trying to pull the eBay "New". Sure everything is new. I'm just missing stuff here, here, and here. BUT IT'S NEW![/QUOTE]

How does one end up with a "new" game (or, even stranger, a pile of "new" copies of a game) without artwork, anyway? That doesn't even make sense to me.

Doesn't really matter to me either -- grabbed it at Best Buy back when it was $15 with the magazine coupon anyway. But I'm curious.

Well, there are plenty of games that get bundled with consoles that do not come with their artwork. I have no idea where these copies of PoP came from, though. It wasn't bundled in with anything.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Well, there are plenty of games that get bundled with consoles that do not come with their artwork. I have no idea where these copies of PoP came from, though. It wasn't bundled in with anything.[/QUOTE]

Every bundled console game that I've ever gotten or seen has come with some sort of artwork. Might not have been the original retail artwork, but it wasn't just a disc in a blank case.

And yeah, I don't know of anything this one was bundled in either.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Well, there are plenty of games that get bundled with consoles that do not come with their artwork. I have no idea where these copies of PoP came from, though. It wasn't bundled in with anything.[/QUOTE]

I've never seen a game bundled in a system that didn't have the cover art - it might be missing the UPC but they've always been in a case with booklet and cover art.

Anyways, to me if a game is sold as "new" it should be a sealed game whether out of a bundled system or where-ever it came from.

These are more than likely ex-rentals that were purchased at a great price then the disc was buffed and sold as "new".

Oh, and $5 to ship? Give me a break - that kills the deal for sure.

Bundled-in PSP games do not come with the original artwork or a case. They come in a cardboard sleeve. So, there you go.

As I said earlier, I don't know where these come from and, frankly, I don't care. Someone asked where you get "new" games that don't come with the artwork, and I answered the question. There are also the bundles from various 360 consoles that have combined artwork from both games. Thus, not the original artwork.

[quote name='arcane93']How does one end up with a "new" game (or, even stranger, a pile of "new" copies of a game) without artwork, anyway? That doesn't even make sense to me.

Doesn't really matter to me either -- grabbed it at Best Buy back when it was $15 with the magazine coupon anyway. But I'm curious.[/QUOTE]

You guys have to keep in mind that drfrielgood buys these in bulk, so it could have been directly from a manufacturer who had bulk number of misprints that came from the line, and they can't sell those misprints nor can they just throw them back on the line to get it reprinted, because that's not how it works since it's already packaged and pressed, so they unseal them, remove the artwork, and then resell all the ones that were pressed like this to people who buy in bulk.

It could have also been a package that was complete damaged and crushed, and the cases along with the cover art might have been crushed, along with some of the discs, but the buyer will not know because the package will just come crushed and it has never been opened. And for drfrielgood, instead of selling them and giving out random ones that may or may not include the artwork, he probably just replaces all the broken cases and takes out the artwork to keep it consistent so people won't complain that it's unfair since some people got complete ones and some didn't, so just to keep it a level playing field, nobody gets artwork!

These are just two alternatives of possibilities, but we won't know for sure since we aren't the ones selling these ;P

I bought these from one of my suppliers in a closeout deal. I got Splinter Cell: Conviction, Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands, and Divinity II, all brand new but missing the artwork. I have no idea why there is no artwork, but even if I had asked I doubt my supplier would've shared the info with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back