Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Bundled-in PSP games do not come with the original artwork or a case. Guess you haven't seen it all, then.[/QUOTE]

PSP bundles will have the game in a cardboard sleeve with some type of cover art but not in a plastic case - so you're partially correct as I am on that - but this game was for the Xbox 360 so I was referring to that system as I believed the other posters were.

[quote name='drfrielgood']I bought these from one of my suppliers in a closeout deal. I got Splinter Cell: Conviction, Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands, and Divinity II, all brand new but missing the artwork. I have no idea why there is no artwork, but even if I had asked I doubt my supplier would've shared the info with me.[/QUOTE]

If they shared the info with you, you will pretty much cut them out next time since you just go directly to their supplier, so won't be surprised if they don't share ;P

I don't really think it's that bad of an issue since the "newness" isn't really being paraded around and it's only mentioned right above the description, but still... I'd like to think the GDD/CAG relations would be alot better if you were more upfront. It seems alot of complaints come from all the parts of a deal that aren't glorified in the listing ("I said I had 360 harddrives for cheap, but I never said they were official!") Give us the total price for the game, not the more-attractive-yet-more-deceptive "pre-shipping" price (I understand you ship to different regions but I would imagine most of your CAG business comes from here in the states, plus I'd imagine $4.95 would be enough to ship ANYWHERE). If the game is "technically new" but not new in the sense that most would consider it, put something like "see description" in the condition category... etc. etc. That's my two cents on it at least.

[quote name='Squarehard']If they shared the info with you, you will pretty much cut them out next time since you just go directly to their supplier, so won't be surprised if they don't share ;P[/QUOTE]

That's pretty much how the business works!

Updated with today's deal on your choice of Pokemon SoulSilver or Pokemon HeartGold, along with a free Palkia DS stylus. The games are brand new and factory sealed, but do not come with the Pokewalker.

[quote name='rawrker']Tempting deal on the pokemon. I'd be far more interested in the Stylus then the Pokewalker anyway lol.[/QUOTE]

The Pokéwalker is pretty great, imo. You can get some Pokémon earlier than you can in the game, and there are a lot of great items you can get through it. I had a lot of fun messing around with it when I was playing SoulSilver, not to mention the whole thing about getting Surfing and Flying Pikachus from the thing.

Updated with today's deal on a package that includes Splinter Cell Conviction for XBox 360, the SC3000 DLC Code, and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (playable on the XBox and XBox 360).

God damn, I really wish I could afford that Splinter Cell deal. Unfortunately my bank account is $250 negative right now :'(

I got my grab bags today, ordered 2 got 6 games. 4 games don't work on my Wii. All games have a weird grime on the inner ring that appear to be inside as they are smooth and I cannot get them off. 1 disc is cracked, the other 3 bring up disc read errors.

The Games I received are all good titles however. I got Zelda Twilight princess(doesn't work), Zelda Windwaker(cracked), Smash Bros, Sonic Adventure 2, Animal Crossing(doesn't Work), Pokemon Colosseum(doesn't work)

I would advise against buying a grab bag as less then the quoted 70% work for me and the 2 games that do are not worth the 27 dollars i paid for it all with shipping.

Live and learn I guess.

[quote name='Zero3133']God damn, I really wish I could afford that Splinter Cell deal. Unfortunately my bank account is $250 negative right now :'([/QUOTE]
Sir, step away from CAG slowly...

Got my 2 GC grab bags, had a much better experience than Trez,

Mario Sunshine
Animal Crossing
Star Wars Clone Wars
Smash Bros Melee
Sonic Adventure 2
Pokemon Colosseum
Zelda Ocarina/Master Quest(pretty beat up but works in my Wii)

Zelda was the only one I was worried about not running but It looks like they all are good.

this is a great deal. Little reluctant to make the purchase based on some of the comments in the thread though :whistle2:(

[quote name='tommyhaynes']Got my 2 GC grab bags, had a much better experience than Trez,

Mario Sunshine
Animal Crossing
Star Wars Clone Wars
Smash Bros Melee
Sonic Adventure 2
Pokemon Colosseum
Zelda Ocarina/Master Quest(pretty beat up but works in my Wii)

Zelda was the only one I was worried about not running but It looks like they all are good.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is a good hull I should have tried since I own none of those titles.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Wow, that is a good hull I should have tried since I own none of those titles.[/QUOTE]

Zelda definitely makes it a great deal but I shouldn't even care since Ocarina 3DS is gonna be a day 1 purchase for me haha.

Updated with today's deal on Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters for PSP. They are brand new from the old Ratchet PSP Bundles, so they just include a new game inside a cardboard sleeve.

Just a friendly bump to say that I received my item in the conditioned promised from drfrielgood. Also, I really like that you included the cost of shipping in the price of the item that you listed today. Keep it up!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Trez123']I got my grab bags today, ordered 2 got 6 games. 4 games don't work on my Wii. All games have a weird grime on the inner ring that appear to be inside as they are smooth and I cannot get them off. 1 disc is cracked, the other 3 bring up disc read errors.

The Games I received are all good titles however. I got Zelda Twilight princess(doesn't work), Zelda Windwaker(cracked), Smash Bros, Sonic Adventure 2, Animal Crossing(doesn't Work), Pokemon Colosseum(doesn't work)

I would advise against buying a grab bag as less then the quoted 70% work for me and the 2 games that do are not worth the 27 dollars i paid for it all with shipping.

Live and learn I guess.[/QUOTE]

could always do a chargeback or try to work with the seller 33% working rate would piss me off

i never do a grab bag again i thought they said the junk was sold long ago ... some of the titles people got i would call shovelwere .. still didnt get mine if they shipped weds should of had them.. maybe monday??

drfrielgood - do you always ignore people's pm when they have questions about their order.
I am going to ask paypal for a refund if I don't get the game & don't hear back from you either.

Got 3 GCN grab bags, got 8 games (Hmm...):

- Zelda: Twilight Princess: Didn't work
- Super Smash Bros. Melee: Didn't work
- Mario Power Tennis: Worked
- Mario Party 4: Worked
- Sonic Adventure 2 Battle: Worked
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance: Didn't work (darn it!)
- Tales of Symphonia: Both discs worked
- Star Wars: Clone Wars: Didn't work (sarcastic 'aww...')

I think GDD counted both discs of Symphonia as different games (it said each bag had at least 3 games, I got 9 discs, 8 games). I also ordered an Xbox one:

- Doom 3: Worked
- GTA San Andreas: Didn't work
- Lego Star Wars: Worked
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance: Didn't work
- Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory: Didn't work

Can't really say it was worth it; I had some of those GCN games already, too. I think I'll stick with new items from GameDealDaily from now on.

I almost bought an export code but saw that I give you about $3 and still have to pay $3.49. It's fine for someone without World Tour though and not someone who does own it, like me.

[quote name='TrenoV']Aw, I hope you do some GH: Smash hits export codes at some point, I'd be all over that.[/QUOTE]

Word! I'm still thinking about getting a Band Hero code for the wife. Metallica codes would also be sweet.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Word! I'm still thinking about getting a Band Hero code for the wife. Metallica codes would also be sweet.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Metallica exports.

My first order with this site did not go very well.
I bought Brothers in Arms CE . The USPS site shows that it was delivered but I never got it.
Never happened to me with USPS before & I buy frequently from ebay & Amazon.

Just wondering if anyone has any such issues in past & what is the best way to approach USPS in this case.

My only grudge here with gamedealdaily is that they should have provided my shipment tracking details when it was actually shipped.
And not more than a week after it was supposedly delivered

[quote name='DanteWarrior']My first order with this site did not go very well.
I bought Brothers in Arms CE . The USPS site shows that it was delivered but I never got it.
Never happened to me with USPS before & I buy frequently from ebay & Amazon.

Just wondering if anyone has any such issues in past & what is the best way to approach USPS in this case.

My only grudge here with gamedealdaily is that they should have provided my shipment tracking details when it was actually shipped.
And not more than a week after it was supposedly delivered[/QUOTE]

Something similar happened to me with an Amazon fulfilled order and UPS. It showed up the next day. I think it's an error on the delivery.

[quote name='kodave']I don't think Metallica exports.[/QUOTE]

It does as of GH6 that just came out and according too the GH website you can export from Metallica to GH5.

[quote name='jdawgg76']What are you exporting to with these codes? GH5?[/QUOTE]

GH5, GH6, or Band Hero as far as I'm aware.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']It does as of GH6 that just came out and according too the GH website you can export from Metallica to GH5.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Apparently you can generate a free import code here until 10/12/10 for GH6: http://hub.guitarhero.com/metallicaimport/

I guess that will save some people the licensing fee. I wonder if that free import code is good for GH5 too.

Running the grab bag deal on PS2 and XBox games for anyone that missed them the first time around. We're pretty low on the XBox games, so this will probably be the end of them right here.

Both of the grab bags are tempting, but I feel like I own all the PS2 staples I'd be willing to play, and I'm afraid the Xbox games I'd get wouldn't be backwards compatible. D: Still considering both, though.

I received my GC grab bag either Saturday or Friday (They were in my mailbox Saturday but didn't check Friday.)

Still need to try them out to see if they work.

I received my 2 gamecube grab bags today. Got 6 great games: zelda: tp, zelda ww, animal crossing, smash brothers, mario sunshine, and mario strikers. However, there is a slight problem.....not a single one of them works! All of them except for zelda: tp will boot up, but as soon as they are booted up I get a disc read error. Zelda tp will not even boot up.....guess I need to send a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back