Pirates of Caribbean at World's End for PSP?

DarthRevan

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Has anyone played PoC At World's End for PSP? Is it just as terrible as the reviews say it is?

Any comments are appreciated, and links to Cheap Ass Deals (lowest pricegrabber is 27$ shipped...)

You can go to showstash.com (find pirates3) and use download helper (a firefox add-on) to download it. It is still in the flv format, so you need to change the format to mpeg4. I use total video converter, ($50 new :( ) U can find better deals out there(free), but u need somehting that can transfer the .flv format to the mpeg4 format

[quote name='JTB7']You can go to censored.com (find pirates3) and use download helper (a firefox add-on) to download it. It is still in the flv format, so you need to change the format to mpeg4. I use total video converter, ($50 new :( ) U can find better deals out there(free), but u need somehting that can transfer the .flv format to the mpeg4 format[/quote]

..he's talking about the game, not downloading the movie illegally!

I've actually been thinking about this one too.

After playing Ghost Rider on PSP and finding out that it was actually a pretty awesome game(especially when playing as Blade on the hardest mode), I've been thinking about checking out a select few other movie games(Eragon, this, and the last PotC game before this).

Just looking at the videos, the sword combat looks interesting - I'll at least look deeper into it, it's not going on the "To Buy" list though until I see some advanced battle mechanics and a EXP/level up system.

[quote name='DarthRevan']Has anyone played PoC At World's End for PSP? Is it just as terrible as the reviews say it is? [/QUOTE]
I don't know that the reviews are "terrible" so much as "very mediocre." I downloaded the Xbox 360 version's demo and I'd say it's reasonably good for a movie-based game, but the combat is too simple. I don't know how different the PSP/PS2/Wii versions are, but since they will be a lot worse in terms of the graphics, I would say it's probably not worth getting unless you can find it cheap (which should be possible in a few months).

bread's done
Back