Pissed off and annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, much like the OP, I have nothing better to do right now. Celeb apprentice doesnt start for over another hr.

[quote name='Jack-Hunter']Whoo. Some people took the time to find my myspace and go look-see through all my pictures and read my comments. 40 year olds living in mom's basement much?

And yeah, i'm not twenty. It didn't take half of you to figure that out, and all the 15-16 year old boppers on my page were able to figure it out too. The one who said I was sixteen years old tops, you're right. :) Though thing is, all my games including my PS3 etc. I bought with my own money. I have a job at some mexican restaurant. It's lame, but I like to be able to say that I work for my own items unlike most of you who probably had all the luxuries in the world when you were sixteen.

Oh, and it seems like someone took the time to find my girlfriend on my page. Well there's proof. I didn't go after it because I thought it wasn't necessary, but there it is for those who care.

Funny stuff! :)[/quote]

Regarding bold item #1: Oooooh!!! Said the poor misunderstood emo-boy living his oh so cruel and tough life on the mean streets of some random Texas suburb with his parents...

Regarding bold item #2: wow, so the walking, talking, living, breathing Final Fantasy 'hetero' 'male' main villain character has a job...OH THE HUMANITY!!! Damn what a hard knocks life. Please get to work on your autobiography and I'll start shopping it around at the studios out here ASAP. Worst case we can get a 2 part cable movie on Lifetime, A&E, or the Oxygen Network based on it. No one in all of human history has suffered like you have, let me tell you. Especially since Hot Topic just doesn't have enough items for the "I want to REALLY dress as flamboyantly gay as possible but don't you dare call me gay cuz I'm tough...GRRRR" crowd.

And I'm sure you paid for your computer, your internet connection, your HD TV, not to mention your food, your share of the mortgage/rent, your share of the utilities, etc. Bitch please! Who's the one who's judging without even knowing names now? We all got your number right here...

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Oh Richard Simmons, your comeback is awesome![/QUOTE]

In honor of ZL

horseythread.jpg

Animal penis is ok to post? lol

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']OH MY GOD! This thread is comedy gold. I'm glad I got here before it gets deleted.

Don't worry child. You will grow out of your emo teenage phase.[/quote]

Either that or he'll end up offing himself, or being offed. Either result is simply nature/evolution/Darwinism doing what it's supposed to and flushing the system.

It's just tragic we no longer live in the day and age where this sort of behavior is simply not tolerated...ah the good old days, when emo-tards would simply have the douchey-ness beaten out of them.

[quote name='Jack-Hunter']Hilarious. You're still missing the point. Should I even try anymore? :drool:[/quote]

No. Just proceed directly to the inevitable and END YOURSELF POSTHASTE!!!

I have that jacket too from Hot Topic. I got it at 50% off clearance. I don't recall it having a zipper though... maybe it does, I haven't had to wear it this year in Florida yet.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']if you really want to be a unique, non-conformist that doesnt care what people think about, wear a cape[/quote]

...and jump off a skyscraper.

This..was a triumph. I'm making a note here : "Huge Success". It's hard to overstate my satisfaction. Aperture Science: "We do what we must because we can". For the good of all of us...except the ones who are dead, but there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake!

Wow...I didn't know about this thread until now.

I suppose your outfit would work in a futuristic society but I don't know about Texas. You look like a replicant from that movie Blade Runner...

OP, you're either fishing for negative attention here, or just fucking clueless.

Wrong site, wrong forum for this shit. Goto Myspace, or any other blogsite for this kinda carrying-on stuff. You're just gonna, and have been flamed. But it seems like you prolly like it.

... and if you think your life is so bad, shut the fuck up and go live in Northern Africa awhile if you think yours is so bad. That or go to a therapist... do something about what you dislike or just shutup.

[quote name='Moxio']Someone lock this thread, it's no longer entertaining.[/QUOTE]

^This.

These last ~2 pages have tainted the rest of the thread.

[quote name='TFN']

You look like a young japanese girl wearing that thing.[/quote]

after i saw this i just stopped reading, b/c /thread

dang, yo

[quote name='Greetard']^This.

These last ~2 pages have tainted the rest of the thread.[/QUOTE]
I still think she looks good, though.

[quote name='Will']It lost potential when the OP stopped replying.[/quote]

QFT.

We need someone to take the place of the Topic Creator, to stand in for him so to speak. Can we get a noob volunteer to play the role of Topic Creator?

Just imagine yourself all emo'd to the nth power with that beautiful woman's top on (which would go perfectly if you're an Asian waitress at a Chinese gambling/bath house or brothel, walking around serving the patrons dumplings from a tray or something), then shove a giant cucumber up your rear and start replying to the topic...

I can't really throw any stones at the OP because I've got some make-fun-able style for sure. I've rocked some eyeliner and tight pants in my day. Thankfully, my gaming habit has made that a less attractive venture than in days past.

BUT, i love this thread -- because it's fucking stupid -- and me hopes it rejuevenates. It makes me want to throw magazine racks and chip teeth.

And, it's good to find out that Hot Topic is now, just now, something to avoid. Next time I head to Structure with a Cinnabon in hand I'll walk right on by. They're not getting my parents money. Because, fuckly, it has finally gone downhill into slow-slide. It's always been such a legit shop. 'Tis where I bought most of my Alkaline Trio, Transmorphers and Nightmare Before Xmas buttons/patches.

Late to the thread but..

The torch has been passed.

You my lady sir are now CAG's honorary Fag! :applause:
It was a nice run for me, but babe, you earned it! ;)

[quote name='prmononoke']A thread must be good when even my sister posts in it (see way above).

It must go on.[/quote]

As in the OTT, theres always a surefire way to get a thread moving...

[quote name='lilboo']Late to the thread but..

It was a nice run for me, but babe, you earned it! ;)[/quote]

Wow. That has to sting.

lilboo you'll always be a fag to me, now you're just not the biggest one.

Like I said though, that picture in the original post is not the OP, am I the only one who watched boy meets world?

[quote name='lilboo']Late to the thread but..

It was a nice run for me, but babe, you earned it! ;)[/quote]

kekekegaysmiley.gif

Probably one of the funniest things I've ever read on CAG.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I love how the word 'fag' can be both positive and negative at the same time.[/quote]Much like fuck?

Im at work so cant click it but is that the clip of Hunter S. Thompson going on and on about the word fuck?

Its great!

[quote name='becuzimbrown']if you really want to be a unique, non-conformist that doesnt care what people think about, wear a cape[/quote]
my brother-in-law did that all of his high school career.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Kinda looks like you're auditioning for the Rhythm Nation 1841 tour.[/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ you win.

...though it's 1814.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm cool like the OP.
Photo35.jpg
So it's not identical to the OP's but it is from Hot Topic.[/quote]

Sadly it looks much better on him than you. And man, that is saying something. I don't care if you've been around here awhile; you really should never wear that in public. Or at home. Ever. Burn it.

[quote name='mykevermin']Jesus Christ you win.

...though it's 1814.[/QUOTE]

Eh, if her brother is allowed to be a white woman, then I'm allowed minor dyslexia.

[quote name='the ender']Sadly it looks much better on him than you. And man, that is saying something. I don't care if you've been around here awhile; you really should never wear that in public. Or at home. Ever. Burn it.[/QUOTE]
I live in Florida, how often do you think I wear it.... :lol:

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I love how the word 'fag' can be both positive and negative at the same time.[/quote]

I threw a couple of fags into the fireplace last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back