Pixeljunk Shooter download code $1

Deal is over for ThumbMonkey, but you can search it on Ebay (as noted earlier) the price is now up to $3.95 and shipping is free. Seller is not ThumbMonkey, but it is Ebay so Paypal and Ebay protects your purchase.

X-87

I was too late for this deal too, but I found a similar one. On bonanza.com you can get it for $1.69 free shipping. Site seems pretty legit to me.

[quote name='lllGurulll']Damn, how did I miss this?[/QUOTE]

We were waiting for the $30 LIVE Gold card which never came through.

A bunch of them listed for $2.49 on Ebay now... I think this is a guy who bought a bunch from thumbmonkey and is doubling his money. :p

Either way, still a solid deal.

i played the demo of this before and thought it was ok,.. but wow, the game gets so much better(and quickly!)

soo glad i grabbed it. thanks OP

[quote name='Maxdenver']It's $1.69 on Bonanza.com if you missed out everyone!!! lol[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about?

[quote name='Maxdenver']I was too late for this deal too, but I found a similar one. On bonanza.com you can get it for $1.69 free shipping. Site seems pretty legit to me.[/QUOTE]

They don't seem to have any left either. Guess I could just buy it off of Ebay for $2.49.

[quote name='bg2001']In for one. Is shooter the best pixeljunk game?[/QUOTE]

Not even close. Monsters is by a large, large margin. Shooter is pretty good though.

I wasn't really sure what to expect, even after watching some footage, but this is a really neat game. Kind of a puzzle/shooter, and well worth $2.49 or less. I would very highly recommend it, to anyone who's looking for some cheap fun.

FYI, I bought mine off of eBay for $2.49 from magic-bean and he emailed it shortly thereafter.

bread's done
Back