Pizza Hut- Build your own coupons

They've had this build your own coupon for quite some time now, at least 6 months. Its got some ok deals though and is worth your time if you're not cashing in on the 2 for tuesday thing.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I have a coupon I'd like to set up.

"Free franchise with purchase."

If you get that joke, you are awesome.[/quote]

Heh...

"I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins into all the locations that I've travelled to, but first I'm gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won't fall down."

comedians.mitch_hedburg.jpg

[quote name='crystalklear64']They've had this build your own coupon for quite some time now, at least 6 months. Its got some ok deals though and is worth your time if you're not cashing in on the 2 for tuesday thing.[/quote]

What is this 2 for Tuesday deal? Can you explain?

MH

our coupons suck

Free 2 liter pop when you buy a Large Pizza BLEH
5 bucks off two large special pizzas (28 bucks for 5 off ) BLEH
Free breadsticks when you buy a special large
15% off your total Its ok but not super

hahah mitch fucking hedberg. mitches pizza, free pizza oven with purchase of small coke. hahahahahaha

I bought a donut yesterday, and they gave me a receipt for the donut. I don't need a reciept for the donut. I give you the money, you give me the donut; end of transaction. We do not need to bring ink and paper into this. I cannot think of a scenario where I would need to prove that I bought a donut. SOme skeptical friend..."Don't even act like I didn't buy that donut. I got the documentation right here...Oh wait, it's at home...in the file...under D...for donut."

[quote name='Strell']I bought a donut yesterday, and they gave me a receipt for the donut. I don't need a reciept for the donut. I give you the money, you give me the donut; end of transaction. We do not need to bring ink and paper into this. I cannot think of a scenario where I would need to prove that I bought a donut. SOme skeptical friend..."Don't even act like I didn't buy that donut. I got the documentation right here...Oh wait, it's at home...in the file...under D...for donut."[/quote]
I wanna price match that donut :eek:

bread's done
Back