Pizza Hut Japan: Sausage Crust Pizza!

aw man, I havent aten pizza in sooooo long

so this weekend I wanted to try Pizza Hut's cheesy bite crust pizza.

Ive been wanting to try it since I first saw it,

so I called to place mine order

but..... they dont have it anymore......

FOREVER!!!

I was soooooooooo sad.

now Ill never get to eat it!

NEVER!!

so I bougt popa johns instead

[quote name='JEKKI']
snip[/quote]
Yeah. I'll tell you what I thought of it though. I think that the stuffed crust pizza was better. After a few slices i couldn't stomach anymore cheese and bread. The normal bread stick pizza is better.

I had P-Johns two weeks ago for the first time. That King Kong pizza is awesome.

In the detroit area, if I had to rank the "fast food" pizza places it would look like this.

1) Cottage Inn Pizza with their superior topping selection
2) Papa Johns cause it tastes good even after reheating it.
3) Little Ceasers since if you are dead broke you can buy a $5 pepperoni crap pizza. Other than that they are ok to bad.
4) Pizza Hut because of the variety.
6) Hungry Howie's has the best crust usually.
5) Papa Ramanos is pretty good.
6) Dominos blows no matter what they do I swear.

Damn I'm getting hungry now...

[quote name='javeryh']Ack!! Cheapy how can you possibly stand Pizza Hut after living in NYC?!?!?!? Seriously that stuff makes me want to vomit just thinking about it along with Papa John's, Dominos or any other chain where they bake the pizzas on a conveyor belt. I can't believe people even call it pizza.[/quote]

i agree 100% I might go to grimaldis this week hopefully not full of tourists...

_piz_img_22.jpg

:shame: :puke: :???: :?: :censored: :twoguns: :whistle2:& :speaktothehand: :wall: :bomb: :cry:

Why is it that in places like Texas and such, no Italians seem to live...?

I went to TX and the ONLY place you could get pizza was like Papa Johns or Pizza Hut.

Here where I am on the East Coast, Pizza Hut is known as "the Food of last resort"..when you're all out of crackers and you've snorted all the Betty Crocker cake mix.......but you're still hungry.

Pizza Hut is a greasy pre-cooked mess...but damn if that pie doesn't look tasty! (Probably because its Japanese, and as such..its made entirely of plastic)

My mom owns a shop to what used to be a Pizza Hut Delivery/Carry-out only place. Everytime I had some free time I would walk outside and see through the clear side windows that showed the pizza making process. The thing that creeps me out is that Pizza Hut uses spray oil on their pizza after they make the pizza.

About Pizza Hut USA or any other Fast Food Joints. Did you know in france they would change the Oil every now and then. Also guess what you can use the same oil to refuel cars.

but in reality, a bowl of fried cockroaches would probably be better for you than most of the crap we shovel down our throats

I bet these roaches don't smell like the ones we see in the kitchen. Speaking of which I would like to eat some grubs like Tomon and Pumba. I mean don't you remember the way they would quish in there mouths:roll:

[quote name='RegalSin2020']About Pizza Hut USA or any other Fast Food Joints. Did you know in france they would change the Oil every now and then. Also guess what you can use the same oil to refuel cars.[/quote]

Meng, diesel engines were originally built to use vegetable oils. Foresight ya know?

The reason petroleum diesel is used in engines is because the oil and fuel companies offered a much cheaper alternative to biodiesel. Rudolf Diesel himself wanted all diesel engines to be run off of biodiesel.

Iv had pizza hut once. and im glad i never had it again. if your from brooklyn ny like i am, which is famous for its pizza.. you hate pizza hut. and i go to nyc all the time. and the pizza there is almost as good as brooklyn pizza. you dont want to have anything to do with all those crappy, fake, 100% chemically made pizzas.Ill sell pizza from brooklyn frozen for 19.99 a piece ;).

Iv had pizza hut once. and im glad i never had it again. if your from brooklyn ny like i am, which is famous for its pizza.. you hate pizza hut. and i go to nyc all the time. and the pizza there is almost as good as brooklyn pizza. you dont want to have anything to do with all those crappy, fake, 100% chemically made pizzas.Ill sell pizza from brooklyn frozen for 19.99 a piece ;).

That pizza is sick man (in a good way).
But I'm stickin' with plain old regularly made pizza, since my family owns a pizza shop and we do it the right way.

OMG a Pizza with hot dog crust.... greatest idea ever! Not only hot dogs in the crust but bacon and cheese. :) Wish we had that in America.

[quote name='SonicPower']My god. Pizza is freaking expensive in Japan.

$25-$30 USD for a medium sized pizza???[/quote]
Everything is expensive it Japan.

just to inform you guys yes food is expensive but their incomes are higher than ours but even so it does not offest it much.

In the US we spend like 1/8 or less of our income on food while in Japan they spend close to 1/3 of their income on food.

Because the government gives tax breaks for farmers they dont bother improving their efficiency so basically Japan imports most of its food which is taxed (aka tariffs) as it enters their country making most of their food expensive.

Their fast food has to taste good or else who would buy it? Their kid's happy meal could count for a large fraction of their daily wage they better damn enjoy and cherish the toy that comes with it for years.

We had the same Pizza's over here in China too... I never got to try one though. I feel that Pizza Hut back in the States is better though... That's just my opinoin.

i would buy that just to try it out...
i live in London, so i have no idea what GOOD pizza tastes like, i only know about dominos, pizza hut and the others pizza shops

[quote name='HOVA uk']i would buy that just to try it out...
i live in London, so i have no idea what GOOD pizza tastes like, i only know about dominos, pizza hut and the others pizza shops[/quote]

Ick. If there's any independant pizza places, give that a try. You'll never get good, like "New York good" pizza from a major corporation. Of course, if you've never had it, it would be hard for you to know if you finally found it. London's a major place, though, so in theory it should be there SOMEWHERE.

I'll be happy to try that pizza once. There are plenty of great pizza places in the NYC metro area. You just need to look.

Delorenzo's in Trenton, NJ is great. Jammed packed every day.

Last time I have a pizza in Japan it was from this place -

Pizza California

I am surprised Pizza hut did not put some corn on the pizza.. That seems to be the thing to do over there..

I personally like the pizza with mochi on it and also the german potatoe pizza.. Seems very odd but good..

[quote name='Gshocker']I personally like the pizza with mochi on it and also the german potatoe pizza.. Seems very odd but good..[/quote]

I made a pizza once with roasted potatoes and whole garlic cloves.

[quote name='Vegan']Ick. If there's any independant pizza places, give that a try. You'll never get good, like "New York good" pizza from a major corporation. Of course, if you've never had it, it would be hard for you to know if you finally found it. London's a major place, though, so in theory it should be there SOMEWHERE.[/quote]Yeah.. there's a couple italian restaurants around my area but i would have to use trial and error to find the good one.. might be visiting NY this year so i will keep this thread bookmarked, just in case

bread's done
Back