Places to find a Jasper 360 Arcade in Toronto?

No One

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I've been looking for some time, and I can't seem to find any nearby where I live at Islington.

Anyone know of any places in Toronto that are confirmed to have 360 Arcade Jaspers?

Unless you already have an HDD lying around, your best bet (and value) would probably be the Resident Evil 5 Elite. 120 gig HDD, RE5 and a code for SF2 HDRemixBBQNINJAS.

Other than that, no clue.

I had a lot of trouble finding one. I just settled for the model before it and it's going pretty strong.

[quote name='poiuiu']Unless you already have an HDD lying around, your best bet (and value) would probably be the Resident Evil 5 Elite. 120 gig HDD, RE5 and a code for SF2 HDRemixBBQNINJAS.

Other than that, no clue.[/quote]I actually do have an HDD for it, so I'm pretty dead set on finding an arcade unit.

With that piece of information, here's all I can do for you since I'm not familiar with Toronto and my visit here isn't very long.

Go look at major chains (BB, FS, WM, etc), since they're more likely to sell out their units and get new ones, and look for this:

Click on the image to lead you to the source page. Good luck.

I tried finding one at EB today and the answer i got was "whats a jasper" so i explained to him and he refused to check the peep hole and refused to let me check. He said because of people modding 360s that he wasnt gonna help me find a unit thats easier to mod which isnt tru. Even tho I said i just didnt want the 360 thing to die in a month with RROD. Gotta love EB Staff

Another benefit to hunting for them in big chains: they have all their units out in the open and neatly stacked (with exception of Zellers/Walmart where they're behind glass). However, in your case, you got a jerk of an EB cashier.

Might just break and get either the red elite or the new gta bundle. The red one for sure is a jasper and I've heard the gta is one.

Helpful Futureshop employee was telling me that the US are getting nothing but Jasper shipments now, while we're still getting mixed. Still haven't found one myself. Gonna look again tomorrow.

I've been 360less for two months now. :C

Not to burst your bubble, but the guy may just be trying to get a sale. After all, I overheard a lady talking about a FS employee telling her ALL PS3s are backwards compatible.

So before you get burnt, check for the voltage.

good luck with the hunt...I've been searching through the BB/FS in my area (Aurora, Newmarket, Vaughan) and have found nothing

i've been looking since March...bah whatever I'll just keep on going with my refurb unit that "whistles" as I play

Heh, yeah, RCSS is selling things tax free this weekend, so I figure I've waited long enough and will settle for a Falcon. It's ridiculous, Jaspers have been manufactured since October of last year, they shouldn't be this difficult to find.

150$ falcons are tempting but are they on sale simply because Jaspers are on the way or because the Arcade package will be different in the Fall/Holidays ???

Not knowing makes me wanna wait. If only my 360 Zephyr didnt have so much disc reading problems !!!!

My cousin picked up a Jasper today from EBGames in Toronto.
$200 price tag and not the $150 =(

He said he got it on Eglington Street.
If anyone wants the exact address send me a PM and i'll give him a call.
Good luck CAGers! looks like EBs everywhere should be getting them soon!

bread's done
Back