Plants vs Zombies FREE on May 31st for Androids on Amazon market app

[quote name='jacknicklson']Its may 31st when it will be free, chuzzle is the 17th[/QUOTE]

Dear self, DON'T fuckING FORGET THIS!

[quote name='gage006']Dear self, DON'T fuckING FORGET THIS![/QUOTE]

ha, funny,your dear self post motivated me to put a reminder in my phone. :) thanks

Very important note:

They will not be free on the Android Market. They will be free on the AMAZON MARKET. Don't get it confused.

[quote name='Logain8955']Very important note:

They will not be free on the Android Market. They will be free on the AMAZON MARKET. Don't get it confused.[/QUOTE]

Someone needs to correct the OP

I was wondering when PvZ would hit droid. I'm sure tons of gaming sites will pick this up when it does go free, so it'll be hard to miss.

[quote name='Althax']This is for the phone or for the pc? Either would be sweet![/QUOTE]

Plants vs Zombies free for a day on Android market sometime this month.

So phone/tablet.

I love that Amazon is giving away a free app a day.

I hate that the Amazon Market app randomly loads during the day and drains my battery pretty damned quickly.

What to do...

Amazon's free app a day has been such a rollercoaster... such duds most of the time but right when you're about to give up they hit a home run. PvZ is one I totally would've bought (AGAIN) but free is much better. :)

The Nuance T9 keyboard from the other day was fantastic as well...

Is the May 31 date confirmed anywhere? All the PR says is Chuzzle is out/free tomorrow, and exclusive to Amazon through 5/30, and PvZ will be out "later this month".
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...-bring-android-games-to-market-121884853.html

[quote name='gage006']Plants vs Zombies free for a day on Android market sometime this month.

So phone/tablet.[/QUOTE]

Ya I read that but I can't imagine playing it on a phone. Tablets make sense and ill give it a shot on my droid x.

Here's hoping AT&T and Motorola can get their shit together in time to allow side loading on the Atrix before PvZ comes out.

So many apps and games missed out on because AT&T was too stubborn

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Here's hoping AT&T and Motorola can get their shit together in time to allow side loading on the Atrix before PvZ comes out.

So many apps and games missed out on because AT&T was too stubborn[/QUOTE]

You can "buy" the app through Amazon's website and download it whenever you want, or in your case, whenever AT&T resolves their issues. I've been "buying" every single free Droid app on Amazon.com even if it's worthless garbage just because it's free. I actually install an app every now and then if it's really nice and useful/fun to me, but the rest just sit in my Amazon account if I decide to install sometime in the future.

Consider it like iTunes where once you buy an app, it's yours to download again and again in the future. So you don't need to miss out on a single free Droid app, just go to Amazon.com on a web browser (the browser on your droid phone works too) and navigate to the droid marketplace and click on buy for their daily free apps and you're set!

Uh, guys, you realize it's going to be Tegra 2 only right?

Droid Life has a hands on with a link in ghd comments for the game.

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/05/22/video-first-look-at-plants-vs-zombies-on-android/#disqus_thread

[quote name='gage006']Where are you seeing it's Tegra 2 only? There's been no mention of that anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Because after downloading the APK, it won't run on any device other than my Galaxy Tab 10.1. The manifest file also claims to target t2 devices.

[quote name='jjz203']You can "buy" the app through Amazon's website and download it whenever you want, or in your case, whenever AT&T resolves their issues. I've been "buying" every single free Droid app on Amazon.com even if it's worthless garbage just because it's free. I actually install an app every now and then if it's really nice and useful/fun to me, but the rest just sit in my Amazon account if I decide to install sometime in the future.

Consider it like iTunes where once you buy an app, it's yours to download again and again in the future. So you don't need to miss out on a single free Droid app, just go to Amazon.com on a web browser (the browser on your droid phone works too) and navigate to the droid marketplace and click on buy for their daily free apps and you're set![/QUOTE]

You have to have pair amazon with at least one droid before it will let you buy apps. Thats why att users may not even be able to "buy" any apps yet

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Looks like it coming tomorrow since tomorrow is the last day of the month. I'll definitely be downloading this![/QUOTE]

Wouldn't tomorrow be right now? When do they update the freebie of the day?

EDIT: Oh wait, May has 31 days...carry on.

[quote name='lawdood']Wouldn't tomorrow be right now? When do they update the freebie of the day?

EDIT: Oh wait, May has 31 days...carry on.[/QUOTE]

Around 3:10 am. Today's free app is Gaia GPS- Topos and Tracking. But yeah it should be out tomorrow considering it's the last day of May.

I have a rooted htc inspire with att. Anyways the last update I put on my wifes inspire now allows third party apps to be installed fyi.

[quote name='shadowkast']I have a rooted htc inspire with att. Anyways the last update I put on my wifes inspire now allows third party apps to be installed fyi.[/QUOTE]

Yea, even if you aren't rooted, ATT is rolling out an update to allow 3rd party install on certain phones.

[quote name='Althax']Ya I read that but I can't imagine playing it on a phone. Tablets make sense and ill give it a shot on my droid x.[/QUOTE]
I play it on my iPhone so the Droid shouldn't have a problem.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I just downloaded this app. :D

Google is your friend. ;)[/QUOTE]

The one you got is not official, there is one that has the same name, but it's "inspired" by pvz, it is not official.

2q3zs01.jpg

29giphy.jpg

243knea.jpg

bread's done
Back