Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare $10 off any platform & Free DLC w/ the purchase of specially marked Cheetos @ Target

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Cheetos® team-up with Target® and Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare to bring players exclusive DLC characters, $10 savings, and an abundance of custom prizes

Beginning August 19th, all specially marked Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare Cheetos snacks will get you $10 off the game on any platform, and a code to redeem online. That single redemption will get you ALL of the following:

1) A code for your platform of choice (Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC, PlayStation 3, or PlayStation 4) granting you Dr. Chester and Chester Chomper characters in-game, in addition to a Craaazy Sticker Pack containing a mix of consumables, accessories, and items.
2) An entry to win a custom designed Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or a custom controller in the daily* sweepstakes

Each code redeemed after that will grant you an additional Craaazy Sticker Pack, and another entry into the sweepstakes.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/plants-vs-zombies/cheetos-team-up-with-target-and-plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare/10152211071830178

I didn't even know about this.  I have a couple of Targets out in the boonies here, can't imagine there's a huge gaming crowd.  If I find some I'll grab a few bags and toss a couple of codes out.  If I don't, I'll probably be begging for a code as well, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bless you sir. You just saved me a trip to the Glendale Galleria and Burbank Empire Center tomorrow.

I'll try to check out the Culver City one since it looks like you haven't tried it. I'll let you know how it goes.
I've visited the ones on Jefferson, and Fox Hills Mall (Sepulveda) and La Cienega (Which is technically L.A.). Also visited West Hollywood, Beverly Connection, and Westwood on Weyburn...

But this was on Monday which was before the promo or at least I thought so and was not hunting for Cheetos bag.

I'm going to Culver City on Saturday and I'll update in this thread.

292mbgn.jpg

I'll help a couple people out
Add me to the list of beggars.

Amusingly, at my store, the shelf saved for the cheetos by the game was cleaned out, but I found some of the DLC stickers on bags of cheetos in the chips aisle....all on like 8 oz bags that were too small for the $10 gift card promo. *shrug*

Well it likes some people have gotten them been playing on my Xbox One tonight and seen a handful of people using the new charecters! I really like the Chomper skin. If anyone gets an extra hit me up I listed a few items up for trade on Xbox trade forum including some digital movies and $2 paypal. Went to my local Target (about an hour away) and they did not have anything. :(

PMs being sent out now. I'll will be sending the majority of them out randomly, I will be also giving them to helpful CAGs. Those who post deals for us and give out insightful information. If you don't receive a code, on Sunday any remaining codes I have at my store will be given out. Also if you have your GT/PSN trophies/achievement card in your sig, I will check if you "played" PvZ ;).

1st shipment goes to;

Saix_XIII *he asked 1st*

Byakurai
EldritchOnRy *if he's still looking for one*

I'll post the other names OR respond to PM when I choose the rest.  

Checked out one of the local Target locations. Lots of Cheetos, but no PvZ:GW stickers. :( I'll check another today and try again on Saturday. I'm hoping they are just delayed here and will get put out soon. Anyone know if the promotion is supposed to end on Saturday or is that just the ad?

According to the post here:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/plants-vs-zombies/cheetos-team-up-with-target-and-plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare/10152211071830178

Announcing promo on Facebook it states "*Sweepstakes run August 19th – September 26thon weekdays only." So I would assume the codes are meant to be around through that time period. Hopefully they will become more plentiful and available at all targets, I really hate when these promos get ruined by people hoarding all the codes and trying to sale a freebie for $10 or even worse on eBay they are listing them for $35. I mean really, who is going to pay the price of the game for a couple more charecters, does anyone know if the Auquafina charecters were originally only through promo codes or did they go straight to in game advertisement in them? (I got my Xbox One last month and they were already in game) but hoping if maybe they were initially codes maybe these will eventually be added in the same way. I plan to make another trip to my Target next time I'm in that area (about an hour away) but none of them knew what I was talking about yesterday, so not real hopeful.

Has anyone attempted a pricematch + cheetos $10 giftcard promotion? I'm hoping the register will spit out the gift card automatically. I was thinking of trying to pricematch Amazon or Walmart.

Would absolutely love a code if anyone has an extra.

The closest target to me is almost 2 hours away and I'm still considering making the drive.

I've been playing Garden Warfare nonstop for the past 3 days and I can't get enough.

Seems to be a waste of time trying to redeem more than 2 codes on the XB1.  I have tried seven codes and only the 1st two worked.  I think it's an issue with the way the XB1 see's the add-on in the Xbox Store.  If you already have one of each applied/installed on your XB1...it won't apply it again.

I feel so bad for the guy who posted the picture of the stickers. He probably is going to log on to see dozens of notifications and PMs. How annoying. 

I feel so bad for the guy who posted the picture of the stickers. He probably is going to log on to see dozens of notifications and PMs. How annoying.
Why? People aren't bugging Kurosaki-San because they posted a picture of all the stickers, but because they outright stated they would be giving them away. One has to assume you will get a lot of replies / PMs when you offer free promotional DLC (saving people approximately $4.99) that various people simply can't find.

Would absolutely love a code if anyone has an extra.

The closest target to me is almost 2 hours away and I'm still considering making the drive.

I've been playing Garden Warfare nonstop for the past 3 days and I can't get enough.
^ This CAG deserves a code.

Seems to be a waste of time trying to redeem more than 2 codes on the XB1. I have tried seven codes and only the 1st two worked. I think it's an issue with the way the XB1 see's the add-on in the Xbox Store. If you already have one of each applied/installed on your XB1...it won't apply it again.
Sounds like you have codes you need to give away, boi.

I bought a party-sized 18oz bag of Cheetos yesterday for the Cheetos inside ($2.99@wal-mart); fortunately, there were no plants nor zombies in or on it.

I'd like a code as well if there's one available.  Went to Target last night and they had some 15 oz Cheetos down with PvZ games, but no codes on the bags

I work at a Target in SoCal. I talked to our Frito Lay Vendor today. He said they just had a meeting about the promotion and they should be bringing the stickers on Monday or Tuesday. He also said he remembered something about how they might also be using the stickers at Vons. I've been calling every Target here daily since Tuesday. I really hope he's right. I want that code.

22VX9-P94JQ-HKW9W-X2Y93-FXVTZ x1 code for Cheetos. Friend gave me it but I have no x1. Would like a code so that I can pick and have a chance at winning an x1. Whoever uses it, a simple "thanks" would be appreciated! :)

I opened Origin yesterday...something I rarely do lol... and saw that this was one of the Game Time games for free for 72 hours and figured I'd download it and give it a whirl for the hell of it. I ended up playing for about 3 hours and absolutely love it. I can't recommend this game enough for anyone looking for a nice break from the dreary "omgz im gonna kill u!" shooters. I highly suggest anyone on the fence or that enjoys shooters and has no interest in this game to at least give it a shot while Origin has it for free.

Titanfall is another free one...but 52 GB...good lord...

Alright, so I made the trip to City Target in Downtown Seattle and lucked out, not only did they have the stickers, but they also had put them on the regular size puffs and Cheezy Salsa mix ups which go for $3.39 there.  I picked up one of each and they had like 2-3 bags of mix-ups and 10+ bags of puffs with stickers on them.  They also had them on the $5 Party Size regular cheetos.  This was all in the chip section on the bottom floor.  

In the video game section they only had $5 party size ones.

Anyways, I only need one code so if anyone wants to buy me a bag of chips for $3.39 you can have the other code.  Look at it as you shaving a year or so off my life expectancy if it makes you feel better :)

I would have gotten more bags since I think this was a good deal, but with the reception the other guy got, didn't feel like going through the trouble.  

if anyone has an extra please pm me. I went to every target in my area and none of them knew anything about it and looked at me like i was an idiot.

Why? People aren't bugging Kurosaki-San because they posted a picture of all the stickers, but because they outright stated they would be giving them away. One has to assume you will get a lot of replies / PMs when you offer free promotional DLC (saving people approximately $4.99) that various people simply can't find.
Anyone try PMing Walmarts Price?

Thanks so much Cheaplikeafox OS X, I appreciate you selling the code for just the cost of the bag.  Worked like a charm, so no more looking at target and feeling mass depression at the chip isle lol.

I would have gotten more bags since I think this was a good deal, but with the reception the other guy got, didn't feel like going through the trouble.
I don't think people will give you hell for it, as long as you don't act like you're the 2nd coming of Jesus for doing it. lol O:)

Neither Target I check had any cheetos with the DLC. Saw some cheetos set up by the new game releases, but there wasn't even a tag or anything mentioning the $10 off. Pretty stupid. Target fucked up here.

bread's done
Back