Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare $10 off any platform & Free DLC w/ the purchase of specially marked Cheetos @ Target

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Cheetos® team-up with Target® and Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare to bring players exclusive DLC characters, $10 savings, and an abundance of custom prizes

Beginning August 19th, all specially marked Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare Cheetos snacks will get you $10 off the game on any platform, and a code to redeem online. That single redemption will get you ALL of the following:

1) A code for your platform of choice (Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC, PlayStation 3, or PlayStation 4) granting you Dr. Chester and Chester Chomper characters in-game, in addition to a Craaazy Sticker Pack containing a mix of consumables, accessories, and items.
2) An entry to win a custom designed Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or a custom controller in the daily* sweepstakes

Each code redeemed after that will grant you an additional Craaazy Sticker Pack, and another entry into the sweepstakes.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/plants-vs-zombies/cheetos-team-up-with-target-and-plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare/10152211071830178

I'll try to make this simple to prevent more questions (who am I kidding, its going to happen regardless of what I do).

There are 2 promos.

1 is a specially marked sticker on party size bags of cheetos that contains a code to unlock some product placement DLC. The other is for buying Plants vs Zombies GW with a bag of cheetos (has to be one of the larger bags if I recall correctly) and doing so will net you a $10 gift card. There is no coupon, just a code for some DLC and a gift card offer.
That cleared it up for me. Actually I have one more question.... :)

Went to target. No bags or stickers at all. So if anyone happens to be giving out codes still I'd love one and I paid my dues trying!

Really thinking of making that hour drive tomorrow. It'll suck if they don't have any.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really thinking of making that hour tomorrow. It'll suck if they don't have any.
And it's not like you can call and be like "so, uh, you all, like, gots dem Cheetos??" Because that would just be a weird call to make and you know they won't know what the hell you're talking about with the sticker.

Really thinking of making that hour drive tomorrow. It'll suck if they don't have any.
Honestly, I hope someone with a spare code gives you one because an hour drive for codes that may or may not be there is dedication which I actually recommend you not doing...unless you really like driving?

Honestly, I hope someone with a spare code gives you one because an hour drive for codes that may or may not be there is dedication which I actually recommend you not doing...unless you really like driving?
Probably cheaper to just buy one on ebay. Waste of time and money.

Yeah my hour drive each was not fruitful but I did get some other stuff done while I was there to not make the trip a total waste.

I needed to go to the store next to target so I stopped in again. To be met with the same message. "If we had bags with stickers on them they are gone" No Idea why they keep cheetoes in the gaming section then but they do

I ended up with an extra code - and I am going to give it away if anyone is interested. I am giving it away in my pvz lets play that I Just put up on my youtube channel - check out the vid for details. (youtube user name is the same as my cag handle)

i know there are some KC Cags in here, the liberty target has quite a few of these. in electronics they have them on the big $5 bags but in the chip aisle they have the smaller bags that are on sale for $3 and buy 3 get 1 free. they were on the large puffs and some of the jalapeno flavored crunchy bags as well.

Just rebought the game for X1, but am striking out at Target. If any kind CAG member has a spare character code I'd greatly appreciate it :(

I know this has turned into a begging thread just about but hey I want one as well! The closest Target is two hours away from me and I been playing the game a lot on PS4 so a costume code would be awesome.

i know there are some KC Cags in here, the liberty target has quite a few of these. in electronics they have them on the big $5 bags but in the chip aisle they have the smaller bags that are on sale for $3 and buy 3 get 1 free. they were on the large puffs and some of the jalapeno flavored crunchy bags as well.
I'm on the kansas side but appreciate the info.

And can now confirm the target by oak park mall has zero bags with codes. They have Cheetos in the electronics section but none of them had codes nor did they look like they ever did. I checked the regular snack section as well and nada.

After 3 attempts at travelling 45 minutes to my nearest Target and coming up empty handed I think I may be ready to give up.  I was smart enough to call ahead two of the times and was assured they had plenty in stock.  Any way, I am hoping that somebody on here can come through for me and help me out with a code.  I would be willing to trade somebody one of the Nintendo Rewards Games that are currently available for a code.  DM me if you are willing to help me out.  Thanks.

I went to my closest target and bought 1 of 2 bags that were left. Thx op for the heads up on this promo, I wouldn't have known about it.

Went to two Targets last night. The first one only had one big bag which we bought. The second target we went to had a lot of bags. We ended up buying four bags there and three copies of the game for XOne. Each bag we bought will be used by me, my gf, my gf's brother or her friends. We did not buy any to hoard.

I am getting a XOne next month so it works out great for me. Now I have to just wait to play it, lol.

Local Target had tons of Cheetos bags in the gaming section but no specially marked. I'll check a different Target tomorrow by work. If it doesn't work out - oh well.

My local Target has tons of these bags with Stickers on them.

I would buy them for gaffers but I doubt they would pay $5 (break even) for a silly code.

The Target in Asheville NC has a few bags left.  I got two for a friend and myself.  I wasn't sure it was worth it for $4 (don't really care for Cheetos) and can't believe people are forking over $20+ on Ebay!  Insane!  

My local Target has tons of these bags with Stickers on them.

I would buy them for gaffers but I doubt they would pay $5 (break even) for a silly code.
Yeah I think I'm over it. If I can get a code for free, that's great. If not, I'm not worried about it. The more and more I play it, I realize there's already a lot of different characters I can play as.

I went to two Targets today. No dice. The employees didn't even know what I was talking about.

I went to my local store today. No stickers to be found, but a chunk of regular Cheetos were missing for the Cheetos section. I'm guessing that someone was hoarding at Hicksville, NY Target.

Same. Oh well. I'm tired of hunting for these. They're neat, but not worth the gas.

Truth.

Did you check the electronics section? You'll have more luck finding them there.
Yes I did.

Man, if you guys thought $10 was a lot then look at this listing. $27.50, and sold 32 so far.
Things like this disgust me. What a shame. I can't believe eBay sellers are selling them for that much, and I can't believe there are people out there who are actually spending that much for them! As if it wasn't bad enough that these sellers feel no guilt in ripping people off, but the fact that people are practically paying the game's price for codes? Yikes. I don't know what's worse.

bread's done
Back