Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare PS4 $30 (Amazon)

It will probably be $20 by Black Friday but the online for a game like this will probably be mostly dead by Black Friday.

IMO get it now if you're interested. I rented it and had fun, even though it's basically a PvZ skin for CoD.

It will probably be $20 by Black Friday but the online for a game like this will probably be mostly dead by Black Friday.

IMO get it now if you're interested. I rented it and had fun, even though it's basically a PvZ skin for CoD.
Easily some of the worst insight I've ever read. I don't know how this game will magically die in a month when it's been going strong on xbox since february. And comparing it to call of duty is just...there aren't even words.

This sounds a bit uninformed.

This game is amazing. Ive sunk 40+ hours into it and its still a blast. They recently just released free dlc for the ps4 version.

picked it up at BBY last night (w/GCU) and its a lot of fun. i'd describe it as an old school next gen shooter. for some reason it reminds me of split screen Timesplitters.  

bread's done
Back