Plants vs. Zombies swag bundle from HonestGamers

honestgamer

CAGiversary!
Hey!

I'm excited to announce that I'll be giving away four separate swag prize packages at HonestGamers this month. If you "like" the site on Facebook, you're halfway to winning!

Complete contest details are posted on the site forums:

http://www.honestgamers.com/forums/threads/3759/view/1.html

Most of us have the game already, but now you can get a lot of cool swag to go with it. What's especially cool is that there will be four chances to win, so your chances are effectively quadrupled. Check it out!

Jason

Ah crap, it's always gotta be right place, right time stuff.
I will never win stuff like that. I'm not on facebook enough.

Thanks for the interest, everyone! I'm getting a better response than usual for this one, which I like. Better responses mean more opportunities for me to make more opportunities available for you!

Gram, I know that "right place, right time" contests aren't as exciting as some other options might be, but I've done contests that were based on action/talent/skill and basically no one bothered participating. When people "like" the site's page on HonestGamers it helps to build an audience for the site and that gives me a better chance at offering a variety of contests in the future.

Just offered up the first of the four packages and had a winner almost immediately. There are still three more to give away by the end of the month, though, so make sure that you participate if you're interested in winning one of the bundles!

bread's done
Back