PLAY! A Video Game Symphony

Zingela

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
www.play-symphony.com/index.php

I just bought tickets to this.

I missed out when Dear Friends played there, but this appeals so much more to me. Here's an excerpt from the page:

The PLAY! concert at the Rosemont Theater will feature award-winning music from titles such as FINAL FANTASY (R), SILENT HILL (R), BATTLEFIELD 1942 (TM), METAL GEAR SOLID (R), WORLD OF WARCRAFT (R), SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (R), THE ELDER SCROLLS III: MORROWIND (TM) and SHENMUE (TM). Outstanding graphics on large screens above the orchestra accompany the scores, highlighting memorable moments from the video games.

Freakin' awesome.

I so wish I could have afforded the $125 tickets--I could then meet freakin' Yuzo Koshiro, along with others.

If anyone's in the general Chicago area, or can travel, I seriously reccommend getting tickets soon--Dear Friends sold out hella fast.

Unfortunately I missed it when they were in California. :( Maybe I should take a trip out to Chicago to catch PLAY! & maybe buy a Chicago hot dog as well. :)

Outstanding graphics on large screens above the orchestra accompany the scores, highlighting memorable moments from the video games.

Hopefully they do a better job then Dear Friends with that. The concert was awesome, but the use of the screen was really really bad. It could have been so cool... they only used it like twice and it really didn't go along with the music at all.

bread's done
Back