Play Asia Issues...anyone had them?

briaooon9

CAGiversary!
I am having an issue with play-asia and their wonderful customer service....NOT! I took the advice of Cheapy and tried out play-asia for the first time. First I ordered Marvel Ultimate Alliance (11/2/06) and then it was placed on back-order, I was in no rush but by 11/28/06 I have no update or status on if they were ever going to get anymore or ship me anything? So, I waited another week and then I emailed them to change it out for Rainbow Six: Vegas (it was more money) which was in stock and then Marvel:UA went out of print? After a few days the order shipped. A week & half to two weeks later still no game. PA told me they were investigating it but have no way of tracking it? As of this morning they said that the investigation would take a while? I told them to ship me the game with 3-day air or just refund me. Were going on 2 months to try and get two different games...what a joke. I highly doubt I will deal with them ever again. What's the word on PA usually? :cry:

Well as far as the slow shipping, you've gotta keep in mind that

A) They're shipping from Hong fucking Kong

and

B) It's Christmas. Shipping takes a longer time because there's so many packages out there.

The backorder on Marvel is their fault and forgivable. However, once they ship a game its up to the shipping company who is handling that game. You also forgetting that this is the busiest time of the year for all parcel companies. Also they ship from Hong Kong.

Yeah, ordered quite a few times and never had a problem. I guessing like everyone else, it's the high volume of packages this time of year slowing things down. I hope you get it soon!

The only problem I've had with them was when they charged me 4 times for Marvel Ultimate Alliance, but it was cleared up within a week.

Anytime I order from a overseas company, it'll take at least two to three weeks. And with it being the Christmas/Holiday season, I'll expect it'll take another week. I also have a order with Play-asia, my first and right now I'm not worry, as it's only been a week and a half or so. I would give it till after christmas if you didn't get UPS/Fedex or EMS shipping.

It can take up to 2 weeks under normal circumstances to get games from PA, and during Christmas this is probably worse, so give them a few more days.

Sorry to hear about your problem with PA. I've ordered at least 5x's from them over the past year and never had a problem with them and even though they are shipping from Asia, I never had to wait more than 7 business days to receive the order. I don't order from them anymore because it seems like they've jacked up the prices of the region free games. The games use to be like $39.99 but now they are like $44.99. At that rate once you add the shipping, I'd rather just wait a month or so and get the game at a store when they have a sale.

i've never had a problem with PA and i've probably given them thousands of dollars. on the last order that i placed, they actually sent me a free copy of tales of legendia (japanese version) and curious george (do they expect me to play this...) as a surprised gift.

I've ordered from them multiple times and am currently trying to resolve one problem.

I placed an order for R6 Vegas as well. A few days later, I ordered some Wii nunchuks and classic controller. About a week or so later I got the Wii stuff, but still no R6.

PA said they're trying to find out from the post office what happened to the game. I ordered on 11/30 and haven't received it yet, and they also told me that the resolution will take a while.

Just thought I'd add that I finally got my R6 today. I haven't been updated by PlayAsia but I'm glad that the issue has been resolved.

I just got a shipment yesterday that they sent on the 29th of last month, so it took one month to arrive. That's not typical, but it does happen.

Hi! Can anybody give me an email address to conctac PA?
Because I'm also having a problem with them and it is not about shippement (I paid for UPS courier).

I order this last Friday 22th and paid via credit card and since then my order only says in its status as "Order Recieved" (that means, as far as I understand, that they are "not pretty sure" if I really have paid them) but man! the money has been billed from my card, I'm sure of that!.

I have tried to contact them several times this week from their funny online form, just a simple email telling me to simply wait a little bit more would have been enoungh to relax myself, but I've got NO response from them.

So I'm trying to contact them via email, but, of course, there is no one email address in their site, so please, can anybody of you tell me how to contact them????

I'm beggining to be afraid that they have stoled my money =(

:'(

[quote name='icruise']I just got a shipment yesterday that they sent on the 29th of last month, so it took one month to arrive. That's not typical, but it does happen.[/QUOTE]

I got my wii component cables yesterday that I ordered last tuesday. No problems here.

I don't get why your complaining. The package is hardly overdue and your demanding they send you another copy of the game via 3 day mail when they have already told you they are investigating it.

I mean heaven forbid theres a shipping delay during christmas or 1 package gets lost. They aren't going to just send you another game because you said it hasn't arrived they'd like to check for themselves and make sure they aren't being ripped off.

It sounds like you need to take a deep breathe and have some patience.

[quote name='ma_shadow']Hi! Can anybody give me an email address to conctac PA?
Because I'm also having a problem with them and it is not about shippement (I paid for UPS courier).

I order this last Friday 22th and paid via credit card and since then my order only says in its status as "Order Recieved" (that means, as far as I understand, that they are "not pretty sure" if I really have paid them) but man! the money has been billed from my card, I'm sure of that!.

I have tried to contact them several times this week from their funny online form, just a simple email telling me to simply wait a little bit more would have been enoungh to relax myself, but I've got NO response from them.

So I'm trying to contact them via email, but, of course, there is no one email address in their site, so please, can anybody of you tell me how to contact them????

I'm beggining to be afraid that they have stoled my money =(

:'([/QUOTE]

This kind of happened to me, I was billed for my order but it took a week or 2 to ship out. Come to find out they didn't have all the items in my order in stock and had "agents" looking for them in Japan. They were able to find all the games except for Rumble Fish so they credited my account and sent an additional coupon.

Other then that I've not had any other problems.

bread's done
Back