Play-Asia weekly deals thread - SMT: DS $20 Dead Island Riptide $30 Layton 3ds $25

apterous

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sherlock2g']$10.90 for shipping kills it.[/QUOTE]

Edited OP, free shipping except for Agarest CE.

Good price on the Ace Attorney games. I always worry, though, about whether I am getting the USA retail version, and not some Asian or bootleg copy, when ordering outside the US. For the few import games I have ordered from PA, though, haven't had any problems yet.

[quote name='bruceg']Good price on the Ace Attorney games. I always worry, though, about whether I am getting the USA retail version, and not some Asian or bootleg copy, when ordering outside the US. For the few import games I have ordered from PA, though, haven't had any problems yet.[/QUOTE]

Play Asia has never sold bootlegs, I'm don't understand why people think they would.

[quote name='ThusSpokeZarathustra']You have the Ace Attorneys mixed up.... Trials and Tribulations is AA 3 and Apollo Justice is the 4th entry.

Justice for All is the 2nd game.[/QUOTE]

Fixed. Thanks!

Updated.

Disgaea 3 :Vita: US$ 29.90
Persona 4 :Vita: US$ 27.90
Journey CE :pS3: US$ 28.90
Asassins Creed 3 :ps3: US$ 29.90
Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers :3ds: US$ 29.90
Code of Princess :3ds: US$ 29.90
NFS: MW :360: US$ 27.90
Dead Island PC Digital DL US$ 9.90

So close to biting on Persona 4 but I think I have seen it for $29.99 in the past. Wondering if I should hold out until it's $19.99, my backlog is getting crazy.

[quote name='MooseTheCorgi']So close to biting on Persona 4 but I think I have seen it for $29.99 in the past. Wondering if I should hold out until it's $19.99, my backlog is getting crazy.[/QUOTE]
It's been $29.99 for a while now. It might go cheaper but I say get it anyway. It's one of the best games on the Vita and with how many hours you put in, it's well worth it.

[quote name='d8onausa']If you want a beat-em-up you should wait for a strategy game?[/QUOTE]

Shoot, I thought it was a beat-em-up. I need to watch trailers for this game more closely.

Went for Soul Hackers since Atlus doesn't seem to go lower than that for 3DS games. If only it was on PSP.

[quote name='Kidorangepanda']Play Asia has never sold bootlegs, I'm don't understand why people think they would.[/QUOTE]

Well, pretty much all bootlegs are from Hong Kong so a lot of people who aren't familiar with them could easily think they're selling bootlegs.

Tempted to get Soul Hackers, but I've never purchased from Play Asia before. Does it take a while to ship to the US?

[quote name='wilflare']does the 25% coupon still work?
seems like I bought my Soul Hackers from Kmart too early :/[/QUOTE]

They're conveniently not "in stock", so the coupon doesn't apply to them even if it works on on-sale items.

Does play Asia usually ship in a box or a bubble envelope? I want soul hAckers... But I don't want the outer box to get smashed while shipping.

[quote name='Vap']Does play Asia usually ship in a box or a bubble envelope? I want soul hAckers... But I don't want the outer box to get smashed while shipping.[/QUOTE]

You can have it shipped in a box for 50 cents extra

[quote name='Vap']Does play Asia usually ship in a box or a bubble envelope? I want soul hAckers... But I don't want the outer box to get smashed while shipping.[/QUOTE]

You can select the game to be put it in a box for .50 cents before final checkout.

Thanks OP. Saved me a nice chunk of change! I got SMT: Soul Hackers as I've been waiting for a price drop for awhile and I'm pretty sure Atlus games tend to retain most of their value. I went with a bubble mailer by accident though, I hope I don't regret it. :X

edit: Ok i was able to edit my order and change to a box mailer, no problem!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back