Play N Trade Pasadena Thread (10% off used games, 10% more credit for trade in's)

anch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi everyone I am helping my friend out at his new Play N Trade video game store in pasadena and I'll be updating this thread with tournament info, promotions and answers to your questions.

- We are independently owned and operated and are trying to be different from Gamestop.
- We'll let you try out our games before you buy them
- We buy and sell new and used games.
- We have retro games and systems in stock! Remeber Sega Genesis and Dreamcast? We got them!
- We host local tournaments on games such as Halo 3 (that was a blast on Juny 7th), Call of Duty 4 (Coming up, more info below), etc.

Our Website: www.playntrade.com/pasadena
Our Address: 247 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91101
Our Phone #: 626-683-9118
Our Store Hours: Mon-Thur 11AM-9PM, Fri-Sat 11AM-10PM, Sun 1-8PM

Current promotion: FREE 10/10/10 membership - an annual membership which gets you 10% off any used games & accessories + 10% more credit when you trade in games. (promotion may end anytime this month so come on down!)

Upcoming Tournaments:
- Call of Duty 4 (xbox 360) on Sunday June 22nd
$15 entry fee, First prize = xbox 360, Second Prize = $200 Store credit, Third Prize = $100 store credit, and more!
- Street Fighter 2 Hyper on 7 star speed (yes, on SNES!!!)
$10 entry free, prize undetermined.

Please post any comments or questions and I'll do my best in answering you as I'll be monitoring this thread daily.

Don't forget, come on down and play some games! :applause:

[quote name='Quintessence']I might stop by sometime. It is usually not in a direction I head too often though.[/quote]

come check out the Call of Duty 4 tourney this sunday! we got a nice crowd last time with the Halo 3 tourney.

How much are you selling wii fit for? The play n trade in irvine (uci) is asking for $150, which is crazy for a retail store and claiming to be better than gamestop. At least gs doesn't charge more than msrp.

I went over to Play N Trade on saturday and it was awesome. They had a Turbo graphics 16 and T-type for it so I just had to buy it, works great and great for a collector like me.

Even saw a Chrono Trigger but had to get the TG-16 first

bread's done
Back