Play N Trade question

mer71

CAGiversary!
Feedback
280 (100%)
How are the prices at this place? My local Groupon has a deal for this store. Pay $25 and get $50 credit and membership to the Insider's Club.

[quote name='mer71']How are the prices at this place? My local Groupon has a deal for this store. Pay $25 and get $50 credit and membership to the Insider's Club.[/QUOTE]

Their prices are usually just above Gamestops used prices.
For example:
Gamestop: $17.99
Play n Trade : $21.99

However, sometimes you can get a deal. Also, note that they sell retro stuff.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Their prices are usually just above Gamestops used prices.
For example:
Gamestop: $17.99
Play n Trade : $21.99

However, sometimes you can get a deal. Also, note that they sell retro stuff.[/QUOTE]

So this sounds like a good deal?

Play N Trade stores are all individually owned and operated. Prices vary from store to store based on the owner.

PnT has execellent prices built into their point of sale system, but many owners override those prices with what they see on eBay. If your store sticks to the POS prices, you're in luck. I've found some real treasures at my local stores (which only recently started doing eBay prices thanks to a change in ownership :cry:).

I'm also pretty sure that all PnT stores have a price matching policy with Gamestop. They shouldn't ever be more expensive, so $25 for $50 is actually a fairly good deal.

[quote name='Doomstink']Play N Trade stores are all individually owned and operated. Prices vary from store to store based on the owner.

PnT has execellent prices built into their point of sale system, but many owners override those prices with what they see on eBay. If your store sticks to the POS prices, you're in luck. I've found some real treasures at my local stores (which only recently started doing eBay prices thanks to a change in ownership :cry:).

I'm also pretty sure that all PnT stores have a price matching policy with Gamestop. They shouldn't ever be more expensive, so $25 for $50 is actually a fairly good deal.[/QUOTE]

I agree that this is a good deal.

Also, could you link the deal. I am interested.

I was really excited about this deal. I bought one and used it to pick up a copy of Killzone 3 so I had something to use when trying out my new Move.

My Move arrived, and I opened the case to see a shiny copy of Killzone 2.

FML

bread's done
Back