Play Vita early at select US malls

The Mana Knight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
http://us.playstation.com/psn/events/vitamalltour.html

Be the first to play the PS Vita and transform the way you connect, game, and share. With its stunning 5" OLED screen and front and back cameras, transport your physical world into your digital one. And with Wi-Fi, you can engage nearby gamers for some multiplayer action. Look out for the PlayStation® Vita Mall Tour at the below malls from November 22 - December 30.

Third Street Promenade
Santa Monica, CA

Discovery Mills Mall
Lawrenceville, GA

Gurnee Mills Mall
Gurnee, IL

Potomac Mills Mall
Woodbridge, VA

Grapevine Mills Mall
Grapevine, TX

Each location will feature the biggest and best games like Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Little Big Planet. Be sure to order the PS Vita on-site at the pre-order counter and receive a commemorative certificate and gift box for the Holidays.

Of course, it wouldn't be a complete PlayStation® experience without tons of prizes! Don't miss out on the opportunity to be one of the first to play the PlayStation® Vita! For more information about the PlayStation® Vita, click here.
I went to Potomac Mills one yesterday and posted my impressions on my CAG blog:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=23038

If it wasn't for the tweet SCEA sent on Tuesday, I might not have ever known.

Wouldn't mind seeing Buffalo, NY on that list...

Having read your previews as well as others, I've decided I'm going to get the wi-fi version. I'm hoping for a bundle of some sort at Best Buy (where I've decided to use my CC points to get GCs). Canada is getting a bundle for $299 that includes the wi-fi version, Little Deviants, and a 4GB memory card. I wouldn't mind seeing that over here in the states...

[quote name='pete5883']Such a weird selection of cities.[/QUOTE]
There's no Mills mall in NY/NJ. Woodbridge, VA is pretty much the Baltimore/DC area though.

[quote name='pete5883']Such a weird selection of cities.[/QUOTE]

Well most malls are out in the suburb

bread's done
Back