Play with your Privates! (Free Game)

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']My version of this game is much more fun.[/QUOTE]

Hey-ooo! Papa Burgundy's in the house!

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']My version of this game is much more fun.[/QUOTE]
And it has it's own happy ending!

For some reason this game runs like total ass on my computer. Doesn't look to technically heavy and I've been playing Star Craft 2. No real loss, but I was surprised.

[quote name='gordojones88']I already have all the achievements for this game.

.[/QUOTE]

Did you get the moneyshot achievement?

I've been playing this game 6 or 7 times a day since I was 7 years old, and it never gets old.

I played through the first two levels today, and it is pretty damn fun... best part was either the description of HPV, or their talk about turning off the flashlights, they think they hear a witch

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']Thanks OP! Downloading now... can't pass on a free, and provocative, game.[/QUOTE]

:lol: same here, even more when the game is actually quite good

[quote name='Schizophriend']Downloaded and beat the first level. Its an amusing game. Navigating the levels is a little odd at times, but its fun.[/QUOTE]

Oh really?

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']I wished they posted the exact system specs...[/QUOTE]

I hear you, it's pretty damn vague. My computer's graphic card is ass, I mean like literally, a buttocks. Doesn't work very well.

Which is why I'm sad that Microsoft said no to what looks like one of the better developed independent games that would of been in the indie games section.

bread's done
Back