Playboy The Mansion (PS2) & More

GC:

- Purple Gamecube Console, 2 Wavebirds, 251 MB Memory Card, Mario Golf - $75 Shipped USPS Priority Mail with DC. Discount for Local Pickup

I can send a Postal Money Order tomorrow.

[quote name='larryhughesfan']GC:

- Purple Gamecube Console, 2 Wavebirds, 251 MB Memory Card, Mario Golf - $75 Shipped USPS Priority Mail with DC. Discount for Local Pickup

I can send a Postal Money Order tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I pmed you back.

[quote name='sanjuro']how much do you want for the psp spiderman 2 umd. I assume it's the pack-in?[/QUOTE]

$6 shipped usps with delivery confirmation. and yes it was the one included with the console.

i loved the brett hart dvd. it was so sad when the king killed him on the table at the end. and his girlfriend was all like "freedom". or something like that.

[quote name='coltyhuxx']i loved the brett hart dvd. it was so sad when the king killed him on the table at the end. and his girlfriend was all like "freedom". or something like that.[/QUOTE]

im a little lost, but i didn't watch the whole dvd.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Hmmm 32 mb memory stick duo for 5 bucks?

May have to jump on that.[/QUOTE]

you should. for $5 how can you lose.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I dunno. I think im saving up for 360 games though. Maybe if a sale goes through ill buy it.[/QUOTE]

sounds good to me.

*ooo*
is the shuffle drag and drop or do you have to load iTunes to use it?

and what kind of sweet deal can I get if I bought it and NFS:MW? :rofl:
you aren't helping me put money away for the future.

[quote name='joevan']*ooo*
is the shuffle drag and drop or do you have to load iTunes to use it?

and what kind of sweet deal can I get if I bought it and NFS:MW? :rofl:
you aren't helping me put money away for the future.[/QUOTE]

you have to use itunes, but i have read somewhere that you can use winamp to drag and drop. i'll give you $5 off if you buy bought.

[quote name='RandyTsai']you have to use itunes, but i have read somewhere that you can use winamp to drag and drop. i'll give you $5 off if you buy bought.[/QUOTE]

hm. thats awesome :D

just curious mostly, nothing against iTunes in particiular.

how long have you had it? did you upgrade to something bigger?
I'm trying to get myself into the mp3 player world - my sister just bought a Samsung and its the coolest thing ever so I'm hooked and need another toy.

[quote name='joevan']hm. thats awesome :D

just curious mostly, nothing against iTunes in particiular.

how long have you had it? did you upgrade to something bigger?
I'm trying to get myself into the mp3 player world - my sister just bought a Samsung and its the coolest thing ever so I'm hooked and need another toy.[/QUOTE]

IMHO itunes sucks ass, but what can you do. I had it for about a year, but i haven't used it since i got the nano at release. i actually gave it to my sister, but she has no clue how to work itunes so its been sitting there for a few months. Which samsung did your sister get btw.

[quote name='RandyTsai']IMHO itunes sucks ass, but what can you do. I had it for about a year, but i haven't used it since i got the nano at release. i actually gave it to my sister, but she has no clue how to work itunes so its been sitting there for a few months. Which samsung did your sister get btw.[/QUOTE]

she's enjoying this one:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7365807&type=product&id=1122653038758
seems to fit her needs perfectly

is your shuffle still holding a charge well? i only ask b/c it seems like it would be a pain to swap out its batteries.

I think I've sold myself on it though, esp. since I know your stuffs in good shape
:D

[quote name='joevan']she's enjoying this one:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7365807&type=product&id=1122653038758
seems to fit her needs perfectly

is your shuffle still holding a charge well? i only ask b/c it seems like it would be a pain to swap out its batteries.

I think I've sold myself on it though, esp. since I know your stuffs in good shape
:D[/QUOTE]

since there's no screen it doesn't eat too much of the battery life. I usually charge it once a month when im updating my playlist. I probably used it no more then 2 hours a week, so its still in pretty good condition.

bread's done
Back