Playgear Pocket SLIM!

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
From NCS:

Sony's slimmer and lighter PSP handheld was released a while ago but the original Playgear Pocket isn't compatible with it. That means no protective polycarbonate armor to protect your precious portable from shattering on the sidewalk when Murphy's Law makes a visit.

Logicool remedies the situation later this year with the Playgear Pocket Slim which is tailor-made for the new PSP and fits the handheld like a glove. Similar in design to the original Playgear Pocket, the new Slim model houses the Slim PSP safely within its confines and is fitted with a fliptop-lid that pops open when it's time to play.

Preorders are welcome to ship on Sept 11, 2008 at JPY1886 or US$19.90 from NCS.

About time, huh?

I had to google Logicool and it turns out its just how Logitech is branded in Japan. Can't wait for it to hit with all these PSP bundles out now. Now I'm just debating between white and blue.

[quote name='JMEPO']I'm sure the case protects the psp very well but i'm really not a huge fan of the design...[/QUOTE]

yeah, my friend has one fro his fat psp, but it makes the psp very large. he just flips the case open when he wants to play it, but leaves the psp inside. I like the fact that it protects the psp, but the look isn't my style.$I might be better suited to find a nice soft case.

How is this superior to the Sony polycarbonate case? That's what I have and this doesn't appear to be any different.

Finally!!!! I loved my old one, that I had with my fat psp, about damn time I hate not having a case for my slim. Thanks for the heads up guys.

bread's done
Back