Playing any survival horror games for Halloween?

J7.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Anyone going to play any survival horror games from now up through Halloween? I just started playing the first Silent Hill. I'm going to try to make it through some of them before Halloween arrives.

I started Resident Evil Ø, but I've been distracted by other games. I'm hoping to also play REmake and RE4 on Gamecube and at least Silent Hill 1 & 2. I'm saving Dead Space for a really cold night.

[quote name='poker360']i may finally beat dead space.. never felt like beating the last level[/QUOTE]

dragging the marker was a pain in the ass, but the last stage is relatively short when compared to the previous levels where unnecessary fetch quests made it longer. it's worth finishing for the story.

last Halloween, i connected my brand new :360: for the first time and then jumped into Willamette Mall. good times.

I'm going to finally play through Resident Evil Zero in a few days. After that, I'm hoping to get through RE4 before Halloween. I'll probably throw in some Dead Rising to mix it up, though I've already finished it numerous times. I love that game.

I loved RE 0. I thought it was truly underrated. If you enjoy classic RE gameplay you should really like the game. I think I will try to squeeze in Dead Space too.

I might have to buy Dead Space and play it on Halloween, at night, no lights and surround sound. If I can't find Dead Space anywhere for cheap, I'll most likely fire up RE4. :D

I just picked up Dead Space this week from Amazon, so I'm planning on spending some time between that and Siren: New Translation (disc-based Asian import version of Siren: Blood Curse). I've still got Bioshock waiting for its turn to be played, but I think Dead Space and Siren will probably be the 'horror' games I'll be playing between now and Halloween. :)

I think I will finally open Dead Space on ps3 that I got for 7.48 on clearance at Target. I really hope playing it on my 103 inch screen does not make me sick.

I'm playing through Ghostbusters on 360. Not survival horror, but it has some very creepy moments.

I'm gonna try to play Resident Evil 0 before Halloween. I actually just got it a few months ago from a friend.

bread's done
Back