Playing CoD4 on a CRT TV is difficult.

Samus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I just want a nice, small HDTV for my room. Where should I look and how much should I expect to pay? Used is fine for me.

[quote name='sandrokstar']do you have a monitor? the VGA cables are a little expensive, but very much worth it.[/QUOTE]

That would be the route I would go if I wanted a 15 inch t.v, just use a computer monitor.

[quote name='sandrokstar']do you have a monitor? the VGA cables are a little expensive, but very much worth it.[/quote]

If you can find them used at a Gamestop, they are $10.

TRU had them clearanced out a while ago as well, new ones were $20 I believe.

I may have to try the VGA, That is how i used my Dreamcast, one of my friends got ticked when he got his Dreamcast and it looked like crap on hsi TV comopared to my VGA!!!

Or go garage saling, I see tons of good CRT monitors for about $5. I am even starting to find LCD monitors for $10-$15, but I hesatate to buy on ebecasue i have no idea why someone woudl sell one.

If you want good graphics then you are going to want to get something bigger than a 15" monitor. Most 15" monitors I know of have a maximum resolution of 1024x768.

I've been using my Xbox on a larger monitor set to 1280x1024 with VGA cables and while it is 4x3 it looks pretty damn good.

[quote name='Puffa469']If you can find them used at a Gamestop, they are $10.

TRU had them clearanced out a while ago as well, new ones were $20 I believe.[/quote]

9.98 at TRU as of today.

[quote name='Samus']Would a computer monitor look good enough? I wanted some nice graphics.[/QUOTE]

CRT Monitors have unbeatable picture quality. Your title is worded poorly, the problem is that it's an SD TV not that it's a CRT TV.

Hm...

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I'll have to consider the computer monitor thing and also check around craigslist.

bread's done
Back