Playing Connect 4 = Free Gaming Stuff? TBB

DarkTang

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
A site called "The Battle Begins" is where users "battle" other users for battle points or credits. Credits is basically money were 1 Credit = $1. All games are free and have no commisson. So the winner takes all the money. The only commisson fee users will deal with are the ones that Paypal have because that is how you transfer your money into credits. Battle Points is the free way to do things. Users will be given battle points to start out with and versus other users to gain more. After they have accumulated enough Battle Points, they are able to buy things for free in the Battle Shop. The Battle Shop has a bunch of things such as 360, PS3, and Wii controllers, microsoft points, wii points, and coming very soon GIFT CARDS! Anyway, the site is hosting a Connect 4 Tournament. It'll be on Feb 21st and will have 32 people. It'll be pretty much the whole day and the prizes are 1000 BP, 500 BP, and 250 BP for 1st, 2nd, 3rd respectively. This tournament is completely free, but you could potential walk away with a lot of Battle Points. We have a lot of Halo 3 users and Madden 09 users that you can play with. If you're good, you can take all of their points :D. More tournament details are in the Connect 4 Tournament Registration Thread. If you're unclear about anything with the site PM me.

The Battle Begins

Registration for the Connect 4 Tournament Thread

So here is basically a step by step on how to play your games. I know it may sound stupid but some people can't find the buttons or tabs. So here it is.

Enter the Battle Center...

Step0.jpg

Find the Custom Battles tab...

Step1.jpg

To Create a game....

Step2.jpg

If you host a game, here's what you do.

Step3.jpg

For those of you who are joining a game...

Step4.jpg

If you joined the game

Step5.jpg

Next 3 steps are for host. If you want to start the game...

Step6.jpg

The game is done...

Step7.jpg

Choosing the winner...

Step8.jpg

For the person that joined, you both must agree upon the results.

Step9.jpg

Lastly, leave feedback.

Step10.jpg

Ignore the both of them, they don't really know what they're talking about. You're PROMOTING a site, not referring people to it. I'm not sure but you yourself probably don't benefit directly from people registering for free on the site. Good idea on the site though.

I don't see why people continue to say move this to referrals. I haven't put a referral link at all. I just want more people to participate in the tournament so they keep the amount of Battle Points they have for the prize. The site needs at least 32 people so they can keep the prizes. Or else they'll chop the tournament in half. So please tell your friends!

You can play any game. You can play Madden 09, Fifa 09, Gears of War 2, Call of Duty 4. You just have to be able to find players that will play with you. If you don't see a game listed you can always do a custom battle. Like a Guitar Hero Face-Off or something like that.

Yeah. As for now, we are more of a Halo 3, Madden 09 user based site. However, if you are able to bring in more users from different games that would be great. I know that there are some users trying to work on a CoD4 surge :D

Yep. That's why the site is having miscellaneous tournaments. We just finished round 1 for the 2v2 tournament. We will be having a 4v4 MLG H3 Tournament as well if anyone is interested.

Well In the beginning, it's hard to build it up. But the site has been doing a lot of events that give out points such as tournaments, signature events, and forum games. You get 10 BP for logging in each day, 1 BP per post in the forums, and 50 BP per referral.

I think that the tournament will be cut in half. This doesn't mean that you still can't sign up because people often forget to present the day of the tournament. TBB is also holding a MLG 4v4 Halo 3 Tournament with cash prizes. If anyone is interested PM me or sign up on the site and contact an admin.

bread's done
Back