Don't Starve

PS3

DMC: Devil May Cry

Bioshock Infinite

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

PSVita

Worms: Battle Island

Smart As...

Even though I hardly play my PS3 these days, I'm definitely looking forward to Bioshock Infinite. Almost bought it during the Steam sale, glad I didn't.

Was going to buy a year of ps+ in January, but may wait. I've got no interest in those games, hated bioshock 1&2, not a fan of DMC, and never heard of that third one...

I recently picked up both DmC and Infinite.  That being said, I am very much looking forward to Brothers.

I really should buy more games for my Vita, but they keep giving away the ones I want . . . been looking at Smart As for a long time.

this came at such a good time too because i was just about to buy brothers but i can wait a few days and get it free. plus i'll try out dmc see what thats all about.

Can someone explain if current free games will be expired in a few days?
Sony usually updates the PS Blog (US) on Monday's and tells us what is coming this week and what will be expiring soon. Regardless, if there are games on PS+ right now that you want, just go to the store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and "buy" them (add to cart and checkout).

Sony usually updates the PS Blog (US) on Monday's and tells us what is coming this week and what will be expiring soon. Regardless, if there are games on PS+ right now that you want, just go to the store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and "buy" them (add to cart and checkout).
Thanks for replying. Maybe I should just activate my PS+ code now.

sorry guys new to psn+. so if i add "buy" the game now. and they take out off the list next month, i'll still be able to play it later on?

sorry guys new to psn+. so if i add "buy" the game now. and they take out off the list next month, i'll still be able to play it later on?
As long as you've "bought" the free PS+ games, then yes, you can download and play them later (assuming your PS+ membership is active). That's the beauty of PS+, you don't even have to download the free games when they are free. Just add to cart, "buy', and then download and play later.

As long as you've "bought" the free PS+ games, then yes, you can download and play them later (assuming your PS+ membership is active). That's the beauty of PS+, you don't even have to download the free games when they are free. Just add to cart, "buy', and then download and play later.

Awesome! Thank you.

The PS4 is kind of slim on content at the moment, so Don't Starve is going to be a welcome addition. On the PS3 front, there is obviously a bit more selection. I just got Bioshock Infinite on Steam, so I don't really need the PS3 version. DMC and Brothers are going to be very welcome. I am given to understand that the PC version of DMC is the best, but I have no objection to playing it on the PS3. Brothers is a shorter game that a lot of people are putting on their game-of-the-year lists. Getting to play that game for free would be fantastic.

although I hated the first Bioshock on 360, I will definitely download Infinite since its free and give it a try at somepoint.  In for Brothers as well.

bread's done
Back