Playstation 12 Month Plus @ $39.99

site looks like it was created by an amateur lol. i wouldnt trust this but if you are getting your codes quickly then i guess it isnt bad

Website looks sketch as hell but I had some Paypal bucks lying around so I figured it was worth a shot. Got my code immediately and it worked just fine. Coupon code did NOT work but eh, what's $4 among scammers friends?

Last edited by a moderator:
Once Sony discontinued the PS3 and Vita games from the PSN plus benefits, $39.99 is just a bit too much to pay for it.

So this site is owned and operated out of someone's house in NY, specifically their terms mention Boxed Deal Inc and Mineola, NY.

Not sure but it feels fishy, like how did they get such inexpensive codes.

If a batch of pre paid ps plus cards ended up being stolen, can Sony track and cancel them and for the ones that were redeemed. Would Sony ban those accounts?

The reason I ask is their is also a guy on Ebay who is selling a bunch (at least 300 so far) of 12 month subscriptions for cheap. The codes hes sending are legit. He somehow got his hands on palette of pre paid cards. There the current ones, updated art and 59.99 retail price so it's not old stock.

I wonder if this is the same guy?

So this site is owned and operated out of someone's house in NY, specifically their terms mention Boxed Deal Inc and Mineola, NY.

Not sure but it feels fishy, like how did they get such inexpensive codes.
Looks like they re-branded the site just today. They used to be BoxedDeals. Which appears to have been around for at least the last 4 years with positive reviews. So it's probably okay.

If a batch of pre paid ps plus cards ended up being stolen, can Sony track and cancel them and for the ones that were redeemed. Would Sony ban those accounts?

The reason I ask is their is also a guy on Ebay who is selling a bunch (at least 300 so far) of 12 month subscriptions for cheap. The codes hes sending are legit. He somehow got his hands on palette of pre paid cards. There the current ones, updated art and 59.99 retail price so it's not old stock.

Well, I'm pretty sure the physical cards all have to be activated by the retailer before they can be redeemed, so I'm not sure how someone could just walk away with a palette of prepaid cards and sell them. The codes would presumably be inactive unless they somehow managed to scan them in at a register or something. If someone did manage it and activate a palette of cards, though, and a store discovered and reported the theft, I would imagine that Sony could track the individual codes by their activation records.

psn card wise I would assume they buy them at a bulk price since the cards are worthless after all and companies would rather get your cash that has an actual value thus why you see giftcards and the like discounted all the time.

The website is sold out currently so it doesn't matter. pc Game supply plus used to be another site that sold psn cards for 10-30% off

Just purchased as well, used PP, but code wasn't valid for item in cart.

EDIT: Redeemed the code, confirmed working

Had my code before I even got an email from PayPal to confirm the transaction.
10% off code didn’t work for me.

In for one year - received the PS+ code about 5 minutes later.  The coupon code for 10% off did not work using any of the possible payment options, at least on my end. 

bread's done
Back