playstation 2 system for sale, with network adapter hard drive + more

Steggy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
Hey all, I currently have for sale a playstation 2 that is in perfect mint condition. It comes with a network adapter and 200 gb hard drive hooked up to it. If a description of why this ps2 has a hard drive please PM me.

It comes with 2 sony brand mem cards, and madden 98 for ps1. One mega memory card that includes an action replay max (allows downloading game saves). Also, comes with two wireless logitech controllers. These are the newer ones that are simply amazing.

This whole package cost me quite a bit however I am willing to let it go reasonably. Please offer me serious offers since the hard drive along cost me 80 bucks, so please offer accordingly.

Looking for cash mostly, or 360 games (would have to be a lot of games. Please let me know if any interest.

PLEASE PM ME FOR DETAILS ON WHY THIS PS2 COMES WITH A HARD DRIVE AND MADDEN 98!

ALSO: Can toss in component cables for the ps2, and I have 2 guitar hero controllers, and 2 taiko drums. These are only available if you really want to pay the shipping. LEt me know!

I'd give you;
Madden 07 (xbox 360)
NBA Live 07 (xbox 360)
Gears of War (xbox 360)
Xbox Live Vison Camera (xbox 360)
Dynasty Warriors 5 (xbox 360)
NBA 2k6(xbox 360)
Uno marketplace code (Xbox 360)

also have True Crime: Streets of NY and Chronicles of Riddick I could throw in for original Xbox.

or I could maybe buy depending

[quote name='Goodfella1986']I'd give you;
Madden 07 (xbox 360)
NBA Live 07 (xbox 360)
Gears of War (xbox 360)
Xbox Live Vison Camera (xbox 360)
Dynasty Warriors 5 (xbox 360)
NBA 2k6(xbox 360)
Uno marketplace code (Xbox 360)

also have True Crime: Streets of NY and Chronicles of Riddick I could throw in for original Xbox.

or I could maybe buy depending[/QUOTE]

plz offer me cash, i have most those items.

[quote name='scrambler']what do u want for the gh controllers, and are they sg controllers, or aftermarket[/QUOTE]

sg, one red one black (gh 1, and gh 2) cash offer please.

[quote name='youruglyclone']you got a number in your head for how much you want to part with this whole package?[/QUOTE]

had an offer of 220, so somewheres around there. Please offer. PM me if you need explanation as to the hard drive...

[quote name='BasketCase1080']i hope to god you are joking....[/quote]

you asked for an offer, so of course i was gonna give an offer in my benefit. tell me what you want for them, and we will go from there.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']i hope to god you are joking....[/quote]

sorry, haven't been online this weekend. i offered, and you turned me down, now, what are you looking for out of the controllers.

[quote name='scrambler']you asked for an offer, so of course i was gonna give an offer in my benefit. tell me what you want for them, and we will go from there.[/quote]
:rofl::rofl:

[quote name='Indonesia']what is the model number of you PS2? SPCH ---[/QUOTE]

not entirely sure, the network adapter is covering this up. I can unscrew the adapter and check if u really want. Any reson as to y u ask?

[quote name='BasketCase1080']not entirely sure, the network adapter is covering this up. I can unscrew the adapter and check if u really want. Any reson as to y u ask?[/QUOTE]
I am looking to buy one and looking for newer model for non slim version.

[quote name='Indonesia']I am looking to buy one and looking for newer model for non slim version.[/QUOTE]

scph-39001

up........... pretty sure the guy i traded with backed out the deal and never shipped the items he was supposed to... this is back up for trade/sell!! I WANT A DS LITE!

bread's done
Back