Playstation 3 Bluetooth Headset - $39.99

Its a deal since MSRP is $50 for the headset. It also has HQ mode which can be used on R2, LBP and socom. Also mute button and while charging can be used as a mic

Im hoping for a $30 deal at some point. I badly need a non shitty BT headset! None of that Jabra warhawk shit

I thought 39.99 was the MSRP for the headset, and 59.99 was the price for the SOCOM w headset bundle.

Edit: NM, 49.99 is the MSRP.

Wow, I thought MSRP for the headset was around $30-40, but $50? Might as well pay ten dollars more and get SOCOM. How is the headset, I haven't heard many complaints so I guess it's pretty good, still overpriced though unless you want everything official.

Thanks OP I'm in for one. I really didn't want SOCOM so this works out great for me. So I'm assuming I should get Warhawk now at $20? I don't know how much I'd play it but $20 is a great price.

[quote name='aihuman']I could get Socom w/ headset for $48[/quote]

Where? I've been looking for a deal on Socom +headset, but mostly for the headset. But for only $8 more....

I had just ordered SOCOM w/ headset with the intention of trading in SOCOM from CC so I could use my $10 CC GC, but when I saw this I canceled that. Now I'm assuming I will never get those $10 in credit again, and if I do, it'll be as CC is dying.

Rather get it with SOCOM but after seeing the reviews for it along with the bleek present & future of PS3 in general, no point in buying one.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Rather get it with SOCOM but after seeing the reviews for it along with the bleek present & future of PS3 in general, no point in buying one.[/quote]

:lol:

cant you just use any old bluetooth headset with the ps3?
I was eyeing one from a coworker who has too much cash and is thinking of a new headset just because. I think i can scam his old high quality headset gratis when he upgrades.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Rather get it with SOCOM but after seeing the reviews for it along with the bleek present & future of PS3 in general, no point in buying one.[/quote]

I think you're on the wrong website. Bookmark the following site: www.n4g.com

bread's done
Back