Playstation 3 graphics to be made by nvidia

thats what I though ,maybe they will release it limited quantities during the holiday season then do a full blown shipmwnt in march of 06 i dunno :?

I'm pretty sure the PS3 won't be on shelves in '05. If it is, though, I'll have to make sure to get my hands on one.

[quote name='alongx']I'm pretty sure the PS3 won't be on shelves in '05. If it is, though, I'll have to make sure to get my hands on one.[/quote]

and " thats what I though ,maybe they will release it limited quantities during the holiday season then do a full blown shipmwnt in march of 06 i dunno"

maybe they will do a limited holiday 2005 launch in japan (cuz most forget about the land of the rising sun), do a real launch in march and have it out here in oct 2006... which reminds me, I need to go reserve all my next gen systems soon. thanks for the reminder and have fun all

Its strange that Sony is using Nvidia, when both Microsoft and Nintendo are going with ATI. Im an ATI fanboy, so Im kind of disapointed in Sony.

I don't give a shit, main reason: All the launch models will be breaking again.... Im gonna wait atleast 6 months from when XBOX 2 and PS3 are out... thenm I will make my decision by seeing the games that are launched or announced.... Im also gonna buy a long ass warranty, lol

[quote name='Scrubking']Is anyone really going to get a ps2 at launch after the DRE fiasco??[/quote]

as I said, no.... and BTW, sony is the only console maker taht thinks it is important to make new models of the same old console.... why not just start working on a new console? They could easily get the console released 6 months earlier then

bread's done
Back