PlayStation 3 Slim 160GB Entertainment System - $1790 (with free shipping)

ultracamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
On sale for $179.99 with free shipping.

Go to Futureshop's website and search web id: 10223016 (Sorry since I'm a newb, I can't post the link directly.)

Bestbuy also has it. Same web ID

Expires January 31st.

edit: Damn, can someone fix the title? Typo'd it.

image.php

you can't... copy/paste links?

no mods here, unfortunately. you should be able to edit your own subject though....

[quote name='jeffx']you can't... copy/paste links?

no mods here, unfortunately. you should be able to edit your own subject though....[/QUOTE]

It doesn't let me post links because I'm a "new member."

Also have no options, to edit the title or delete the thread even.

[quote name='jeffx']you can't... copy/paste links?

no mods here, unfortunately. you should be able to edit your own subject though....[/QUOTE]

Newbies have limited abilities, so no, he can't post links. It's not surprising he can't edit his thread titles either, anything a spambot could muck with needs to be blocked off nowadays...

It's kind of refreshing for once to see that everyone was nice to the OP for making a mistake about his title thread.

On RFD, man, I've received insults both from private msg's and on the actual thread itself. I've already got one guy disciplined, and working on another jerk to get him to apologize to me, or the mods said that they'll ban him.

Why can't more websites be more like CAG? :(

[quote name='tigerhawk33']It's kind of refreshing for once to see that everyone was nice to the OP for making a mistake about his title thread.

On RFD, man, I've received insults both from private msg's and on the actual thread itself. I've already got one guy disciplined, and working on another jerk to get him to apologize to me, or the mods said that they'll ban him.

Why can't more websites be more like CAG? :([/QUOTE]

Because people suck and everything is terrible.

Of course my ps3 dies after these appear to be sold out everywhere. Reserved one of the white ones, hopefully it's nice enough to calm my rage of having to spend so much out of nowhere.

Wow, awesome price... I saw the new one at chrismas from a friend who bought it and they actually look good again :)

bread's done
Back