Playstation 3 Slim

I saw a ps3 slim with extra controller and HDMI cable for 360 to 400 bucks. I didn't pay attention to the price becase I was in a hurry because the store was about to close in 2 minutes and i already got a ps3 slim.

You can get an HDMI cable for about $3 and another controller for about $40, so that isn't too great. You could try Newegg and avoid tax and shipping which should save you about about $20.

I just picked up my PS3 slim, finally completing my PSWii60. I am officially locked and loaded this console generation. $400.00 for the console, extra controller and HDMI isn't doing anyone any favors. What is the best deal anyone has gotten on a Dualshock 3?

[quote name='big_erk']I just picked up my PS3 slim, finally completing my PSWii60. I am officially locked and loaded this console generation. $400.00 for the console, extra controller and HDMI isn't doing anyone any favors. What is the best deal anyone has gotten on a Dualshock 3?[/QUOTE]
They have used, official Dualshock 3, six-axis controllers(don't have rumble) over at gamedealdaily for $24.99 shipped.

bread's done
Back