Playstation 3

Finding one is kind of the "deal" right now. They're short on supply, Sony didn't think (or this was intentional) of sending out extra for the tax season combined with AAA titles coming out (Final Fantasy and God of War). If you "need" one, just wait for Amazon to come back in stock, no tax (assuming you don't) and free shipping is pretty much the best current deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to walmart.com
Value Bundle Includes Choice of PS3 Console
Choice of Game$339

Value Bundle Includes: Choice of PS3 Console*
2 Wireless Controllers
Choice of 2 Games$399

2 Sony DualShock PS3 Wireless Controllers
Choice of Game…$399

Sony Blu-ray Remote
Choice of Game
Choice of Blu…$369

The bundles aren't really a sale, all of the games are MSRP if not more. Plus shipping is $15.

Just giving some options. Its a much better deal than what Amazon third party sellers currently has ($369+12 shipping)
Sonystyle also has it for $299+tax ($320) Apply for the Sony card and get $50 back after the first purchase. ($270)

[quote name='TheHoodGuy']Didn't Dell.com have a PS3 for $270?[/QUOTE]
Yes they did. It was only a one day deal though.

lol earlier this week I saw a guy at school with a ps3 in a huge Gamestop bag

it was 9 am in the morning he must of hit a store the second it opened to get one

take whatever msrp deal you can find

Like others in this topic have said, these days you'll be lucky to even find a PS3, so don't pass up the opportunity to buy one just because you want a better deal.

If you're located in the NYC metro area, the PC Richards on Queens Blvd in Forest Hills has a few 250GB PS3 in stock.

the bundles are back in stock at walmart.com. it estimated shipping for next week, but i chose the second option and according to fedex it should be here by the 19th

bump.
Currently looking for a PS3, wouldn't mind paying MSRP for a 120 gig system. Dell.com, bestbuy.com, walmart.com, amazon.com, pcrichards.com all seem to be out of stock.
If possible, I would prefer to pay with PayPal, but any $299 system would do.
Thanks in advance.

bread's done
Back