PlayStation 4 $359.99 at Groupon

Not sure if it's still this way, but groupon goods is terrible. It takes them like 2 weeks just to ship out the order... read the fine print before you guys order, or you might end up waiting a month to get your PS4

I just attempted to get it and they do charge tax to California.

(Im in southern cal)

I think I will wait until black friday for this one

Wouldn't be so bad if it didn't take 2 + weeks, I'd forget, the ups guy would run off into the night and my neighbor would probably jack it.

In the ghetto..

[quote name="gumby100" post="11790110" timestamp="1401121059"]You stole this deal from slickdeals. If you're going to do that then at least include the full deal with shop discover cashback.  :rofl:  :rofl:[/quote
fuck off. Slickdeals steals from here all the time and never does it.

Actually, I saw this in a tweet that wasn't Slickdeals, never even seen the thread on SD

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="gumby100" post="11790110" timestamp="1401121059"]You stole this deal from slickdeals. If you're going to do that then at least include the full deal with shop discover cashback. :rofl: :rofl:[/quote
fuck off. Slickdeals steals from here all the time and never does it.
ok, internet tough guy. using the two wrongs make a right argument. :applause:

Actually, I saw this in a tweet that wasn't Slickdeals, never even seen the thread on SD
my bad. i apologize then.

Two wrongs make a right, you heard it here first.

That's some elementary school recess logic.
exactly.

Not sure if it's still this way, but groupon goods is terrible. It takes them like 2 weeks just to ship out the order... read the fine print before you guys order, or you might end up waiting a month to get your PS4
So? It's not like the system has any games to play on it anyway.

P.S. Just mess in' with ya, thanks for the heads up.

P.S.S. Seriously though, the console only has three games.

Surprised this (or the $180 Wii U) isn't getting more attention...

Once Amazon went down, tax is hard to avoid... 

Meh. It's the same refurbished one we were unsure about in the other thread, though. So no biggie. It'll be back.
New for 250 with the game (or 200!) would be what I wanted to get anyway...

Seems like Wii U deals are happening left and right.

Wouldn't be so bad if it didn't take 2 + weeks, I'd forget, the ups guy would run off into the night and my neighbor would probably jack it.

In the ghetto..
Setup a free UPS account, and they'll email you when it's out for delivery, and when it's delivered.

Setup a free UPS account, and they'll email you when it's out for delivery, and when it's delivered.
They always Deliver at night, always the last stop and with previous orders I didn't get a notification it was dropped off until 2-3hrs later. That's why I dislike shipping, but to each their own.

bread's done
Back