Playstation 4 Camera is on sale for $44.08 at Amazon/Walmart. Required for Playstation VR

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Camera/dp/B00BGAA3S2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458079158&sr=8-1&keywords=playstation+camera

http://www.walmart.com/ip/PlayStation-Sony-Camera-PS4-Playstation-4/28802343

Not sure if this is a new sale or not but with the news of the camera being required for PS VR, I thought I would put this up in case anyone is buying that VR set.

Gn2xKmc.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold two that I paid 15$ for making a decent profit thinking they would most likely be bundled with the Morhpeus ... guess I was wrong. Doesn't bother me though since I doubt I'll hop on the vr train at launch or even at all.

I price matched it at Best Buy cause I had the 50 gift card from the Xbox laptop glitch and suffice it to say I returned it next day. Not worth it. I instead got tropical freeze and splatoon 3 pack amiibo. Better use of money

PSVR actually seems overpriced considering reports that its fidelity is nowhere near the Rift or Vive.
I was actually able to get a hands on ( or heads on?) experience on at PSX and while I thought the clarity of the VR could have been better, the VR was amazing.

Everyone should just wait a few months after the release of this. I imagine that it will be sold out and hard to find for a while so scalpers can try to make some money on eBay with it. Once that stops, people who actually want to use it will get theres. A month or so after once they realize this is just another gimmick like the Wiimotes and Kinect and better in thought than reality prices of used ones will plummet. If you are curious to see what "VR" games are like you can get one used cheap, get it out of your system, resell and use that money on actual games.

VR games is the future. It might stumble a bit in the beginning until developers really learn how to take advantage of the technology but once price comes down a bit and there is widespread acceptance, I don't think gaming as we know it and possibly film and education is ever going to be the same again.

VR games is the future. It might stumble a bit in the beginning until developers really learn how to take advantage of the technology but once price comes down a bit and there is widespread acceptance, I don't think gaming as we know it and possibly film and education is ever going to be the same again.
I've heard that before.

Just droppin by to humble brag about getting it for $15 on Black Friday

Glad I didn't trade it in yet!

When does the VR come out? Also, I just sold my move with my PS3...I didn't know they'd find a use for it. Don't the ps4 controllers have essentially the move built in? I realize it wouldn't be the same with a controller in hand, but that should be useable. Move is the only thing I can see the PS Camera being needed for.

When does the VR come out? Also, I just sold my move with my PS3...I didn't know they'd find a use for it. Don't the ps4 controllers have essentially the move built in? I realize it wouldn't be the same with a controller in hand, but that should be useable. Move is the only thing I can see the PS Camera being needed for.
It comes out in October. And from what i've seen a lot of games have the option to use a DS4 or PS Move. However some games do require Move.

bread's done
Back