PlayStation 4 in-stock at Amazon (as of 2:13 PM PT 12/13)

Are you sure? My nephew works in Westminster mall Gamestop. I asked him the night before BFs if he can do a store check around OC for PS4 availability. He said only a select GameStop in OC had them in stock which were between 15-25 PS4s per store. He also mentioned there were a gang load of X1s though.

Pico Rivera GS had at least 15-20 ps4s.. I was able to get one on BF, there was a long line but only 4 of us got the console. Everybody else was looking to buy games and accessories for Christmas gifts . 1 hour wait tops!

I hope Sony/MS have huge announcements for VGX with consoles being withheld 'til the 8th at certain retailers though that's probably only for the sunday ad's sake. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Side note: it cost me $8 for next day delivery... I know the FSSS requirements jumped up, but did next day shipping prices increase as well, or is this just an exception?
Maybe they are coming from a different warehouse. Mine was $14 for 2 day delivery!

If these are so scarce, I wonder why I'm not getting any nibbles on my CL listing since launch day. Weird.
Because you're asking too much? Or because your CL post isn't being seen by others. They have a pretty aggressive spam / policy enforcement filter. And they're smart enough to show you your own postings even if they're filtered out from other users' searches.

I've moved a lot of units without any trouble. Buyers included moms, single attorneys, military about to deploy, and resellers moving consoles into the Mideast.

I have both consoles as well. I am confused as to how I'm a troll for letting people know it was back in stock.
It's not your fault, it was back in stock for a few second, most probably from the one I canceled last night.

bread's done
Back