Playstation 4 Last of Us Bundle

NeoRez

CAGiversary!
Would this bundle truly be worth buying? I've seen a few posts on CAG already where a code for Last of Us(Ps4 game) was less than 20 dollars. I know on Amazon there's a Ps4 console with Batman + Unity and Destiny(vanilla), would that be worth buying? Though ever since Kmart's 'deal', it feels like every discount isn't even a discount.

What determines "worth" to you? Have you played either TLOU or batman AK before? Arkham knight is worth more especially since it's a physical copy since its a newer game than TLOU. Many would argue however that TLOU is one of the best games and ever due to its story line. Do you need a ps4 now? There will probably be some better bundles / deals closer to the holidays. As for unity and destiny, Unity and destiny are both worthless games (not bad per say but just worthless) and they should not really influence your buying decision. Of course in saying this all by speculating you didn't grab a console for yourself during the Kmart price matching bonanza.

I wouldn't say I "need" a Ps4 right now, but I've been looking to get one for awhile now. I don't want to do what I did to my Ps3, buy a few games for it, then not play it for a year. Most of the exclusives for Ps4 aren't looking too spectacular as well. But if I can snag a good deal on it, I'd gladly get a Ps4, then trade in my old PlayStation 3. That reminds me of a question I had. Do I need to 'transfer' anything from my Ps3 to Ps4. It doesn't have an archaic transfer system like Nintendo's consoles and handhelds have, does it?

There is nothing to transfer from PS3 to ps4 because the games aren't same sace for some outliers that allow cross saves such as borderlands games. I definitely think you are better of waiting until the holiday season to make your purchase. You have already waited this long, why not a little longer?

Yeah, most likely I'll wait until either Black Friday or if a bundle reaches $299. I think the only reason I want to buy one is because I bought a new HD TV(the samsung one from the X1 and Samsung TV bundle) and I only have a Wii U, so that TV isn't being put to much use. Though I still have my Ps3, I just lack an HDMI cable, which I could probably just snag online for a few dollars.

I understand; that urge to upgrade everything is hard to resist when you get something new. Good luck with your future deal seeking.

bread's done
Back