PlayStation 4 Pre-Order Thread *GREATNESS OUT NOW!*

I think amazon is just protecting themselves in case the bundled game is delayed(Not sure how amazon will deal with this since they don't seperate the items into 2 Skus). Kinect Sports Rival was suppose to be a launch title for the X1 but is now delayed as an example.

Nooo the bundles better not be delayed lol

Let's hope not. But from the article im reading on IGN, I am not too worried at the moment. http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/29/watch-dogs-release-date-and-collectors-editions-announced  Main point from it is

Ubisoft has announced that Watch Dogs will be available on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC in North America on November 19 and in Europe on November 22.

Additionally, the company has revealed that the open-world action-adventure game will be available as launch title for the PlayStation 4, and is "also planned for other next-generation consoles".

They said launch title so let's hope they come through.

I just pre-order at my local gamestop and I put $100 down. My question now is does that guarantee me a ps4 at that store only, or if let's say they rub out at that location can I just go to another gamestop and pick one up?

I just pre-order at my local gamestop and I put $100 down. My question now is does that guarantee me a ps4 at that store only, or if let's say they rub out at that location can I just go to another gamestop and pick one up?

That store only. Different gamestops have different quantities and your pre-order is only good at that one particular store.

I've seen a lot of multiple posts on here lately ever since they switched over to the new forums..not sure what's going on with it.  

I'm still hoping that target.com has release day shipping or something close to it..holding onto my Amazon pre-order just in case too. I hope we get a release date soon.

I've seen a lot of multiple posts on here lately ever since they switched over to the new forums..not sure what's going on with it.

I'm still hoping that target.com has release day shipping or something close to it..holding onto my Amazon pre-order just in case too. I hope we get a release date soon.
The posting progress bar just hangs, often people click submit, submit. Submit... When it hangs for me i just refresh page and my post is there.

The posting progress bar just hangs, often people click submit, submit. Submit... When it hangs for me i just refresh page and my post is there.
That is usually what causes multiple posts on IP.Board forums. I just click post once and I know it will eventually put up my post.

I contacted Amazon regarding using my Amazon credit to fully pay for the PS3 right now, instead of having my credit card charged at launch and this is what they said: 

When you place an order, we authorize the credit card for the full amount, we do not charge until the package ships, at that point we will first take any promotional credit, then gift card balance and lastly the remaining will be charged to your credit card. 

Me: If I use Amazon credit I can pay for the entire cost of the item now?

Nana:we do not charge any customer until we ship the item

Me:  what if you use Amazon credit instead of a credit card?

Nana: It is not possible to pay for the item before it ships

Last edited by a moderator:
I contacted Amazon regarding using my Amazon credit to fully pay for the PS3 right now, instead of having my credit card charged at launch and this is what they said:

When you place an order, we authorize the credit card for the full amount, we do not charge until the package ships, at that point we will first take any promotional credit, then gift card balance and lastly the remaining will be charged to your credit card.

Me: If I use Amazon credit I can pay for the entire cost of the item now?

Nana:we do not charge any customer until we ship the item

Me: what if you use Amazon credit instead of a credit card?

Nana: It is not possible t

o pay for the item before it ships

even thu they said it poorly you can buy amazon gift cards an pay it off but technically, since it not available yet you could cancel anytime an get full amount back, as your never held accountable for a item that you never received.

I tried to order three DualShock 4 controllers from Amazon and was limited to two. Would they cancel an additional order for another one?

even thu they said it poorly you can buy amazon gift cards an pay it off but technically, since it not available yet you could cancel anytime an get full amount back, as your never held accountable for a item that you never received.
This.

If he/she wants to pay with Amazon gift cards, he/she can. Just click on "Order Details," and enter your code(s) from there.

Personally, I have entered a few different different codes now, and all after I placed my order. I am down to $129.96, and should be fully paid off in the next few weeks, well before it ships.

So, yes, it works.

This may have already been answered so I apologize if it has. I know that gamestop opened up preorders again on 7/28 for the PS4. I figured that if you preordered the system in store it would be a launch, but is the case the same for online?

I emailed support the question and have yet to get back to me.

I preordered my BF4 launch day bundle on amazon back a month or so ago. But I have a question for you guys that pre ordered stuff on amazon before......

Will I get it on launch day?

I checked the box for 2 day shipping like it said. I am hoping it means I get it at launch....

Want to receive this the day it comes out? 
Select Two-Day Shipping at checkout.

I preordered my BF4 launch day bundle on amazon back a month or so ago. But I have a question for you guys that pre ordered stuff on amazon before......

I checked the box for 2 day shipping like it said. I am hoping it means I get it at launch....

Select Two-Day Shipping at checkout.
Do you think amazon is trolling you with the shipping selection and the LAUNCH DAY title haha? For what it's worth, I've never pre-ordered a launch day system from them but I have received the couple of games I've pre-ordered on time though.They seem confident in the number of launch day systems they'll receive and sending them out on time so I'm sure you will be fine. Worst case scenario they'll throw some credit at you if they screw up I'm guessing.

Select Two-Day Shipping at checkout.
I'm also curious, never pre ordered anything off of amazon's website but I went ahead and got the watch dogs bundle when they came back into stock.

Everyone that I know that had pre ordered from amazon seems to be pretty happy. Lets just hope they actually fulfill their amount of orders.

I'm hoping that the demand opens up more systems delivered at launch.  I ordered one the night that Amazon said they were out of launch systems; I'm hoping mine gets bumped to launch but not holding my breath.

I'm also curious, never pre ordered anything off of amazon's website but I went ahead and got the watch dogs bundle when they came back into stock.

Everyone that I know that had pre ordered from amazon seems to be pretty happy. Lets just hope they actually fulfill their amount of orders.
I've pre-ordered many many things from Amazon, and i've always received it on release day or before.

I've pre-ordered many many things from Amazon, and i've always received it on release day or before.
agree with this statement, i buy lot different things on amazon, food,games,books etc,etc, only had trouble with orders once or twice. an those times they were resolve quickly.

they would not let us keep pre ordering a very high topic item. an let it backfire an hurt their image. am sure their talking with Sony too insure they can deliver what they promise .

Quick question. I got $400 worth of kindle cards today and applied them to my amazon account. I looked under change payment method and didn't see the option to use the cards. I checked my card total and it says "card amount will be applied to next eligible order". Does that mean it is going to go towards my ps4? Thanks

Quick question. I got $400 worth of kindle cards today and applied them to my amazon account. I looked under change payment method and didn't see the option to use the cards. I checked my card total and it says "card amount will be applied to next eligible order". Does that mean it is going to go towards my ps4? Thanks
it should be under the change method of payment options, if not. you might want to contact amazon cs to make sure.

Wait. Did you apply it to your account, or the order?

If you click on your order details for your PS4, you should see at the top the option to apply your gift card balance to the order. Just click to apply. If you don't apply it to your original order, the original payment method (ie your credit card) will be charged when it ships.

So no one else got a bf4 preorder code?

I preordered the BF4 bundle and received the code via email shortly after I placed my order. Others here have said the same thing.

Others have also said they didn't receive a code, like yourself. Therefore, it's just not you. I would contact Amazon.

One will probably come out on November 8th, the other on November 12th, unless Sony decides to push out the last week of October.
Are you talking about the release of the PS4 and Xbox One? Toys 'R Us posted a link showing the Xbox One as November 29th and the PS4 for December 13th. The question is does Toys R us know?

In other PS4 release date news, Toys 'R' Us continues to claim the PlayStation 4 won't actually be launching until December, via a recently posted listing for the next PlayStation on the company's UK retail site. Despite most observers predictions, that Sony and Microsoft would both aim to release their consoles before the end of November, Toys 'R' Us UK is currently telling customers to expect the Xbox One on Nov. 29, with the PS4 release date following two weeks later on December 13.

EU is likely going to be a different release date than the US so it very well might be true for them.

I think all companies steer clear of a worldwide launch

Are you talking about the release of the PS4 and Xbox One? Toys 'R Us posted a link showing the Xbox One as November 29th and the PS4 for December 13th. The question is does Toys R us know?

In other PS4 release date news, Toys 'R' Us continues to claim the PlayStation 4 won't actually be launching until December, via a recently posted listing for the next PlayStation on the company's UK retail site. Despite most observers predictions, that Sony and Microsoft would both aim to release their consoles before the end of November, Toys 'R' Us UK is currently telling customers to expect the Xbox One on Nov. 29, with the PS4 release date following two weeks later on December 13.
Perhaps in the UK, but there's no way both of these won't be out before Black Friday in the US.

Forgive me if this has already been covered in this thread - anybody else get an email telling you that your launch edition of the PS4 has been bumped to January 2014?

Im almost certain Im going to get mine from Amazon and I have a question. How do I transfer Paypal money into Amazon credit? I have almost $180 in Paypal. At first I considered buying Amazon cards from Best Buy but I cant seem to find any of those listed on their website. Anyone know of any online retailers that sell Amazon gift cards and accept Paypal as payment? Thanks

Im almost certain Im going to get mine from Amazon and I have a question. How do I transfer Paypal money into Amazon credit? I have almost $180 in Paypal. At first I considered buying Amazon cards from Best Buy but I cant seem to find any of those listed on their website. Anyone know of any online retailers that sell Amazon gift cards and accept Paypal as payment? Thanks
did not search too much but when i Google this was one the answer i found

Paypal is owned by Ebay.com.

and since Ebay and Amazon.com are direct competitors, they will probably never work together.

so, unless you have the Paypal credit card, then you will have to either buy a gift card at your local drug store/grocery store, or come up with something else to buy.

Forgive me if this has already been covered in this thread - anybody else get an email telling you that your launch edition of the PS4 has been bumped to January 2014?
No e-mail and my order from Amazon still reads "DELIVERY ESTIMATE: TUESDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2013 BY 8:00PM"

did not search too much but when i Google this was one the answer i found

Paypal is owned by Ebay.com.

and since Ebay and Amazon.com are direct competitors, they will probably never work together.

so, unless you have the Paypal credit card, then you will have to either buy a gift card at your local drug store/grocery store, or come up with something else to buy.
I realize that much which is whyI mentioned it in my post. Amazon cards are plentiful in stores. Do any of those stores use paypal and offer the cards online? Would I be able to use my Paypal money to buy Best Buy gift cards and then use those gift cards to buy Amazon cards? Im not sure if BB credit can be used on stuff like that

I realize that much which is whyI mentioned it in my post. Amazon cards are plentiful in stores. Do any of those stores use paypal and offer the cards online? Would I be able to use my Paypal money to buy Best Buy gift cards and then use those gift cards to buy Amazon cards? Im not sure if BB credit can be used on stuff like that
Unless I'm missing something here....Paypal is "real money", why don't you transfer to your bank account, and then just buy AMZ credit with it?

They also offer free sign up for their PP debit card, at least it was free when I signed up for it.

Mine has an estimated delivery between January 7 - 14. I'm assuming it's because Amazon doesn't have a release date and just estimating the delivery from their generic date.

Unless I'm missing something here....Paypal is "real money", why don't you transfer to your bank account, and then just buy AMZ credit with it?

They also offer free sign up for their PP debit card, at least it was free when I signed up for it.
Big duh! I didn't think of being able to transfer it to my Bank account. Thanks

bread's done
Back