PlayStation 4 Pre-Order Thread *GREATNESS OUT NOW!*

No need to be so greedy. I just sold my PS4 Launch Edition preorder here for Super Mario 3D World & TLoZ: A Link Between World+. And my Xbox One preorder for $80+.
I'm actually considering not selling any more.. i had an extra xb1 to sell that i put up that sold for 700+ but the fees are ridiculous. Paypal took like $20 and then the ebay final value fee was like $70. I wasn't expecting it to be so high.

I'm actually considering not selling any more.. i had an extra xb1 to sell that i put up that sold for 700+ but the fees are ridiculous. Paypal took like $20 and then the ebay final value fee was like $70. I wasn't expecting it to be so high.
10% unless there's some reason for it to be higher. Really kills you on more expensive items.

Man this week is gonna suck worrying about if I will get a ps4 at launch. Just countless nights thinking about a strategy for getting one. Haha esp here in upstate south carolina

don't know why guys are selling on ebay. fees and shipping are too expensive. the best way to go is craigslist or at your local gamestop. There will be people looking for one at midnight. If someone offers me at least $500 on the spot, I'll just give it to them. Easy $100 and I'll just wait for my online shipment. 

No need to be so greedy. I just sold my PS4 Launch Edition preorder here for Super Mario 3D World & TLoZ: A Link Between World+. And my Xbox One preorder for $80+.
Damn, I was thinking of just cancelling my PS4 Pre-order on Amazon but I would love to trade it to someone for those two games haha. That's a sweet deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if it's been posted or if this is even the right place for it but I got my online pre-ordered PS4 camera today from bestbuy in the mail. Just giving a heads up to anyone who ordered one since I wasn't expecting it to arrive before my PS4 order

I do not have prime and pre ordered the launch day edition on Amazon the first day they offered it....would 2 day shipping make a difference compared to free shipping or will all ps4s arrive on luanch day from amazon?

I do not have prime and pre ordered the launch day edition on Amazon the first day they offered it....would 2 day shipping make a difference compared to free shipping or will all ps4s arrive on luanch day from amazon?
I believe two day shipping will get it to you on the 15th where that's not guaranteed with FSSS.

Just got my COD Ghosts for PS4 in today from Amazon. Came with a code for 7 days of PSN+. Just a heads up since we were on that topic.

Not sure if it's been posted or if this is even the right place for it but I got my online pre-ordered PS4 camera today from bestbuy in the mail. Just giving a heads up to anyone who ordered one since I wasn't expecting it to arrive before my PS4 order
I don't think it is much of a surprise considering some games come out before the system is out. Not really sure why that's the case but oh well lol.

If/When I have a kid and they break my 65 inch TV, they will be put up for adoption. That or I get all of their wages from their first job until restitution is made for my tv.

Reason #378 why I dont have kids yet.
Lol. I was definitely pissed. I wouldn't have waited any longer for kids than I did. I'm 28 and my youngest out of 3 will be out of the house (hopefully) when I'm 44, still young enough to go and do shit and enjoy it. But Yea, still getting accidental plans for all electronics that I own from now on.

I received mine today as well from the Sony Store online. I used 6441 of my Sony Reward points and got it free.

So would you guys recommend canceling my Injustice PS4 preorder on Amazon and waiting till Sunday to see if they do a B2G1?

I need to find a third game I would want with the B2G1 if they do it. I wont be able to get to a Target this week.

Lol. I was definitely pissed. I wouldn't have waited any longer for kids than I did. I'm 28 and my youngest out of 3 will be out of the house (hopefully) when I'm 44, still young enough to go and do shit and enjoy it. But Yea, still getting accidental plans for all electronics that I own from now on.
Almost 30, just pulled the goalie a couple of months ago, so just starting to work on the kids.

Couldnt imagine being 28 with 3 kids, I'd go nuts.

I don't think it is much of a surprise considering some games come out before the system is out. Not really sure why that's the case but oh well lol.
Now if they would just do the same with the PS4 that be great!

So would you guys recommend canceling my Injustice PS4 preorder on Amazon and waiting till Sunday to see if they do a B2G1?

I need to find a third game I would want with the B2G1 if they do it. I wont be able to get to a Target this week.
Doeas the game looks better on the PS4? Or is just a lame port?

Doeas the game looks better on the PS4? Or is just a lame port?
Nobody has any idea, not a single thing about it has been shown/said. I suspect that it's an upres identical port of the ps3 version. Keep in mind that the port was outsourced so it's not being directly done by Netherrealm - probably doesn't matter, but something that may sway somebody on it.

Walmart

1454603_558802254191113_94129746_n.jpg

Nobody has any idea, not a single thing about it has been shown/said. I suspect that it's an upres identical port of the ps3 version. Keep in mind that the port was outsourced so it's not being directly done by Netherrealm - probably doesn't matter, but something that may sway somebody on it.
Maybe is a port from the PC version with better resolution but nothing more = Lame

I have to pay tax on my ps4 now. Wtf and I ordered as soon as it was up on amazon.
Had the same problem. Was complaining to an Amazon CSR about it who kept insisting Connecticut has always been charged tax and then directed to me to the "current states that Amazon charges sales tax to page" (title pending) as "proof". I called him out and said I spoke with an Amazon CSR earlier in the year about it who confirmed I wasn't going to be charged tax, and then he said that I was already credited $3 in promo credit from my last Amazon CSR interaction (for a separate issue). I gave him the exact day I spoke to the Amazon CSR about the tax situation (I remembered it was the same day I ordered the PS4), and he looked it up, apologized, admitted I was right, and tried to credit me $15, "the best I can do". I told him no way, I have $60 in tax I'm going to have to pay on pending preorders, so he escalated it and now I'm waiting to hear back from Amazon's "Tax Team", who will most likely tell me that Connecticut does get charged sales tax, and will assume the problem has been solved. More than likely I'll have to find a different rep to deal with.

I don't even know what to exactly do with my ps4 order after being burned by 3ds/wii u not having games that I want situations.

To everyone complaining about tax in your state, it is not Amazon who wants to enforce this rule, its your state which they should. The fact that Amazon got away with not charging tax for this long is amazing. The number of tax from Amazon (which is set in America) could have been used for many services here but I digress.

Anyways, it doesn't matter if you made a pre-order before your state started getting tax. Once the order ships it will charge you tax since Amazon is forced to charge you tax on the item. Any CSR that told people otherwise obviously did not know anything about that rule. Asking for credit for something that is not Amazon's mistake is liking to get you banned too or on the verge of being banned.

I live in GA and did not have tax when I made my PS4 pre-order in June. Now I'm charged tax on my PS4 but I already knew that would happen. It's only $25 which I paid for with profited trade in's.

Anybody think there will be anymore stock on Amazon?  The bundle with Assassins Creed IV being announced recently.  

Hey guy's I've never been to a midnight luanch but since Best Buy is processing orders 2 hours before, 10PM. If my "unit" is not one of the PS4 that made it into the store, can the Best Buy employees refuse processing my pre-order.

To everyone complaining about tax in your state, it is not Amazon who wants to enforce this rule, its your state which they should. The fact that Amazon got away with not charging tax for this long is amazing. The number of tax from Amazon (which is set in America) could have been used for many services here but I digress.

Anyways, it doesn't matter if you made a pre-order before your state started getting tax. Once the order ships it will charge you tax since Amazon is forced to charge you tax on the item. Any CSR that told people otherwise obviously did not know anything about that rule. Asking for credit for something that is not Amazon's mistake is liking to get you banned too or on the verge of being banned.

I live in GA and did not have tax when I made my PS4 pre-order in June. Now I'm charged tax on my PS4 but I already knew that would happen. It's only $25 which I paid for with profited trade in's.
I live in IL and even though Amazon doesn't collect tax on purchases, we still need to report it when filing taxes.

As said before, Best Buy is contacting people whose pre orders are in to pick up at midnight, no contact, then it did not come in!

Thing is I actually spoke with Amazon who confirmed I wouldn't be charged tax. Now they are charging me tax. I know that it's out of Amazon's control in these cases, but because Amazon were the ones who "confirmed" I wouldn't be charged tax, the responsibility lies on them.

Looks like Amazon has taken a handful of games in to 'available' status instead of preorder - looks like Knack, Killzone and COD are all shippable.

Although I have not received a shipment notification email, my CC was charged today for my Killzone PS4 order. Thanks to all the promos and credit I applied, it came to a grand total of $4.98.

Thing is I actually spoke with Amazon who confirmed I wouldn't be charged tax. Now they are charging me tax. I know that it's out of Amazon's control in these cases, but because Amazon were the ones who "confirmed" I wouldn't be charged tax, the responsibility lies on them.
That's one way to look at it. I don't think it's Amazon's responsibility to break tax rules and their own by offering credit but if you believe you deserve to not pay tax over others b/c you were told you weren't than by all means. I rather not risk being banned though.

That's one way to look at it. I don't think it's Amazon's responsibility to break tax rules and their own by offering credit but if you believe you deserve to not pay tax over others b/c you were told you weren't than by all means. I rather not risk being banned though.
They wouldn't be breaking tax rules, they would credit the difference - the state would still have its tax collected.

Had the same problem. Was complaining to an Amazon CSR about it who kept insisting Connecticut has always been charged tax and then directed to me to the "current states that Amazon charges sales tax to page" (title pending) as "proof". I called him out and said I spoke with an Amazon CSR earlier in the year about it who confirmed I wasn't going to be charged tax, and then he said that I was already credited $3 in promo credit from my last Amazon CSR interaction (for a separate issue). I gave him the exact day I spoke to the Amazon CSR about the tax situation (I remembered it was the same day I ordered the PS4), and he looked it up, apologized, admitted I was right, and tried to credit me $15, "the best I can do". I told him no way, I have $60 in tax I'm going to have to pay on pending preorders, so he escalated it and now I'm waiting to hear back from Amazon's "Tax Team", who will most likely tell me that Connecticut does get charged sales tax, and will assume the problem has been solved. More than likely I'll have to find a different rep to deal with.
I am in CT...and while it's been a couple months since I ordered from amazon (late September), I was not charged tax on that order.

Any idea when this changed?

I am so loving all these things that keep coming public and deals for PS4 stuff...  It is just making me laugh that Xbox One buyers are starting to get jealous...  Now this new Viral campaign for the PS4 and Street Fighter, what does it mean!?!?!

Street Fighter vs Tekken?!?!?

http://www.denofgeek.us/games/ps4/224882/could-ps4-be-getting-a-street-fighter-exclusive

Add in the Target Deal not applying to Xbox one due to the release...

Plus the random free killer instinct emails that are just pissing long time users off who don't get one.  Am I right in saying that Xbox is back at digging itself into a hole?

bread's done
Back